News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Official List'ns 4 - "Gather'n for the 12th time" - a "Castleteer's" approach.

Started by Old Tinker, February 04, 2012, 10:10:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Jim & Lady Helen

Lady Helen and I are going to the Ashville Viking Festival that day but add us just in case.
Irish Penny Brigade
Castleteers
Lost Vikings
FOKTOPs
ROOL

Jim:
Ride Penny

Helen:
Spin Penny
IWG#3811 Local#57

max and kate

Brethren of the Great Lakes
Outlanders
Castleteers
Irish Penny Brigade
M'Cracks

jinx

Could you add Newby to the list? (Papa, that is his name.  We've been over this one once before. xD)  It's tentative, but he might join us.

Lust.
Pirate.
Wench.
Mischievous Little Imp.
Dinosaur.

humphrey

oh, i totally forgot about this. a new rule.

because of our agreement with the township, ALL afterhours functions are considered "under contract".....basically the law in ohio says no smoking inside a business.  and because we have to have a contract even the castleteers are business now, so no smoking inside the castle at all.

Paul Blackpowder

Ulfin Bedwyr

Sir Humphrey,

Just a clarification on the dates:  Does Fri and Sat, the 27th and 28th mean "Friday and Saturday night, and leaving Sunday morning before the Normal People arrive"?  Or does it mean that there's an overnight stay only on Friday night and we all gotta clear out by end of day Saturday?

Thanks!

U. Bedwyr
English - Lord Hunsdon
Scottish - Lord Seton
at Bristol - Sir Thomas Hammond
at Eminence - Sir Geoffrey le Scrope

humphrey

friday and saturday are both over nights, friday is a mundane gathering for early arrivals. some people travel hours and i felt it was a hassle to drive across the country for one evening, so i opened friday up. you can come in friday stay til sunday. or arrive anytime you like and stay til sunday :)

Seleyna Eirian

Seleyna and Lee shall be there :)

I'm excited that it'll be warm, and perhaps on Sunday (to those who aren't working at Ashville) we can caravan up to the Viking Fest... I mean, we'll already be mostly garbed you know... :D
wench #3888
loveland castleteer
peacock . gypsy . pirate

Seleyna Eirian

Oh, and please add Tookie as well! (He goes by Brandon and is already a Castleteer, he's just missed the last few)

And Randi and Greg too... I really need to convince her to get on the forums xD
wench #3888
loveland castleteer
peacock . gypsy . pirate

CapnFayeCutler

I know I'm not the only one who is glad there is to be no smoking inside the castle this time round...I know it can be a pain for those who do smoke, but it could be worse...we could have no gathering...which is pretty much the end of the world.

Also, my asthmatic lungs thank you all in advance.  ;D
Slack'n Penny -  Chieftess, Clan Byrne of the IPB
IFRP# 1264 IWG #3575
RoOL 26 | Castleteer | ETTE

Bugsy

Elvish dragonfly
Castleteer
Bugs'n M'Crack Clan O'Maille
sister of Lady Pegos

WindChime

Chime'n Penny / Cheiftess Clan O'Maille
Irish Penny Brigade
Guppy #90
Castleteer
IWG #3740 Local #57
Lost Viking
FOKTOP
Booth Owner @ KyRF & ORF
Keeper of All Bells & Chimes
RESCU Rally Captain ORF &  KyRF

Maeve McMayhem

"Castleteer"
IWG #3771
1/2 of Misplaced Laces

Ulfin Bedwyr

Oh, by the way, Sir Humphrey,

When I come, I'll be bringing a gift for the castle that I obtained when I was on my England trip last spring.  Not gonna say what it is, but it has something to do with this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bury_St_Edmunds_Abbey

U. Bedwyr
English - Lord Hunsdon
Scottish - Lord Seton
at Bristol - Sir Thomas Hammond
at Eminence - Sir Geoffrey le Scrope

Jared Thorne

My good lady Ariyana and I shall be there provided she doesn't have to work at the Ashville Viking Festival as she did last year. She hasn't heard anything yet from the people she worked with last year, but that doesn't mean she won't find out at the last minute.
Jared Thorne
aka Sir Charles of Loveland Castle
KOGT
Rogue #261
LVH #76
IFRP #80