News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Official List'ns 4 - "Gather'n for the 12th time" - a "Castleteer's" approach.

Started by Old Tinker, February 04, 2012, 10:10:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StareNorthSteve

:'( It looks like my son's birthday party will have to be on...April 28th...no other weekends open. I guess there is a chance that something will change.
Ale-ing Archer
Loveland Castleteer
Head-Balancer of Ale

Seleyna Eirian

Papa Tink, we have one more addition to the Listin's if you please, his name is Michael and this will be his first Gatherin'. He'll be joining Seleyna, Lee and Tookie.

Please and thank you!

[EDIT:] Also, could you add Alyssa and James (I believe)? Sir Paul usually adds her to his list, but since he is not attending this Castleteer event, I figured I would do the honor :)
wench #3888
loveland castleteer
peacock . gypsy . pirate

ladylissame

Being as close as it is, should we start thinking about what we shall be bringing food wise?

Old Tinker

SNS good Sir, family first as always, we's shall see thee soon,
and once again we's shall hold our mugs high,
turn North and salutte you our friend.

Seleyna, we's shall glad'ly add thy friends.

Imestra's keep'n us post'd on the day count, tis great.

Quote from: ladylissame on April 15, 2012, 02:04:48 PM
Being as close as it is, should we start thinking about what we shall be bringing food wise?
and our ladylissame, well time'd lass,
with this, we's officially ask all to post there offer'ns for the feast at our 12th "Gather'n' of the "Castleteers"! Ha, me's love say'n that..

off to add a few to the list'ns and add the catagory of Food Stuffs,
all be safe,
your Old Tinker and Belle...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

ladylissame

If I go to the Viking Fest that day, I will bring some sodas. If the group decided to go the next day, I will bring my castle Monkey Bread

Sir Jeffery

Hi , been ahwile but Sir Jeffery and Lady Jodi would like to be added to the list . Not sure we will have a way their but we will try but we have to be added to the list just incase .Hope to see all their.
"Knight of the Golden Trail"
Loveland "Castleteer"

LadyHawkeontheHill

Willy Nilly on-the-wash town Strumpet
Castleteer Pillar
Irish Penny Brigade member

jinx

I will be bringing banana cupcakes with Nutella icing (which I know the lovely lady Everclear will be excited for).
Lust.
Pirate.
Wench.
Mischievous Little Imp.
Dinosaur.

ladylissame

I have a friend Gypsy and her boyfriend Zach who wishes to attend. This will be their first gathering.

Old Tinker

Lady Rhosyn, we's be more than happy to add thy friends to the list'ns,
ands all should be up to date for the food offer'ns.
"gett'n a fuzzy chin '''''
OT & B...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

ladylissame

kydavid

If there be room, and the date is not too late, kindly add my name to the list, good Tinker!

Seleyna Eirian

I don't know if Marti and Josh have added their names, so I'm going to do it for them, just in case, Papa Tink. With the new baby and all it gets hectic for them!

I don't know what food I'll be bringing yet, but I'll think of something soon. If not, I'll try and grab something on the way back from Ashville!
wench #3888
loveland castleteer
peacock . gypsy . pirate

max and kate

Quote from: max and kate on February 14, 2012, 04:46:32 PM
Add us too, just hoping I don't have to work.
Not working so we'll be there bringing veggies, dip and fruit.
Brethren of the Great Lakes
Outlanders
Castleteers
Irish Penny Brigade
M'Cracks

Windhawke

Hi everyone I can't WAIT till next Sat. I got some wrong info tonight that it might've been tonight so I had Mike work on my knees and feet and came down the stairs to get on the computer and double check the date. We will prolly bring Lee's chicken as usual. It seems to disappear quickly at past events. Virtual hugs to everyone till I can get my arms around you all! J