News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Movies to sew by?

Started by sealion, March 25, 2009, 03:06:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Auryn

I like to have movie soundtracks in the background while I sew.
I really love soundtracks because they allow me to experience the movie without having to be in front of a screen.
Scissors cuts Paper. Paper covers Rock. Rock crushes Lizard. Lizard? poisons Spock. Spock smashes Scissors. Scissors dec

Rowan MacD

Quote from: mellingera on June 26, 2009, 02:21:12 PM
I run iTunes on my PC while I sew (my sewing room is also my computer room). Turn up the volume, put it on shuffle and let it go. I have an eclectic mix of hard rock, metal, classic rock, folk, TV theme songs, classical, and electronic/dance so I never know what's gonna play next. Occasionally if I'm hand sewing a hem or something of the like, I'll move into the bedroom (better light than my livingroom) and pop Monty Python's Holy Grail, Office Space, or Princess Bride in the DVD player.
I run my iTunes library or tune to the dance/electronica channel on cable then run that through my home theater sound system.  It I listen movies it's what ever is on TNT; I've seem most of them.   My fav is Beau Brummel
What doesn't kill me-had better run.
IWG wench #3139 
19.7% FaireFolk pure-80.3% FaireFolk corrupt