News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Buy-one Get-one tickets

Started by celtaban, February 21, 2012, 08:56:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

celtaban

I have 8 BOGO tickets up for grabs, good for the first two weekends: May 5-6 and 12-13. Buy one adult admission at $20 and get the second one free. Limit 2, please. If you want any, state the number you want and send a SASE to: White Pavilion, P.O. Box 8842, Gallatin TN 37066.

amy

May I have one or two if there are enough to share?   I don't want to gobble them all up, but this will enourage some friends to come with.    2 would be lovely, 1 if you have lots of response.  I'll send the SASE. 
Thank you so very very much!  (do I know you by another name?)

celtaban

Two is fine. I'm Christine of White Pavilion. I'll send the tickets as soon as I get the SASE - please allow an extra week for my mail to be forwarded.

amy

I sent mine off on Wednesday so watch for it soon.   Thank you again!  I'll be sure to look for you at the faires I visit this year

celtaban

amy

THANK YOU!!!   

Arrived just fine!  Thanks again

Peter Beer Slayer

I am organizing a caravan from the Louisville/Lexington area and we would like to confirm the number of these BOGO tickets you have left. 

Peter Beer Slayer
IBRSC#1096
IFoRP

Veni, Vidi, Pellicere * Veni, Potavi, Vici

amy

Just in case  you wondered.. This is the same group I was referring to in my PM... so please let them have all you thoght I was checking on!  Thank you!!!

celtaban

Sorry, just saw the previous posts. I'll check the # of tickets I have and get back ASAP.

celtaban

amy

celtaban

Very good - I'm finally back home (TN Ren is my home faire), so I'll be getting my mail much quicker, and the ticket turnaround time will be shorter.

amy

I plan to come by and visit you and thank you personally.   If you have any to spare this weekend that I can use for friends when the M'Cracks invade,,, I would SURE be thankful.   After all the M'Cracks are a worthy cause!

annarundel

Hey Celtaban,

If you have any tickets left I would love two for this weekend (May 5).  Just let me know.

Thanks.

Annarundel

celtaban

I still have 6 BOGO's up for grabs, and they'll be with me at the show, but I don't know how I could get a couple to you at short notice. If you have any ideas, PM me and we'll see if we can work something out.

celtaban

I have two tickets left for the second weekend (12th-13th), so if anyone wants them, please get with me ASAP. A PM is best.