News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Gaelic Storm Warnings for January 27th

Started by Hibernian, December 01, 2011, 08:20:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hibernian

Storm Warnings for Charlotte!

Gaelic Storm will be at the Neighborhood Theater up in NoDa on Fri, January 27th! My tickets are already ordered! This is a great group, a lot of fun, and the Guinness will be flowing!

VIP tickets are only $30 and I think well worth it. Reserve seating on the elevated deck with unblocked sight lines, waitress service and you can run a tab at the bar.

Batten down the hatches, here we go again!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin badges!"

mehan

I had to miss last year and I SOOOOOOOO want to go this year.    I am off to order tickets as we speak!!  Thanks Hibernian

Hibernian

Quote from: mehan on December 01, 2011, 11:48:19 AM
I had to miss last year and I SOOOOOOOO want to go this year.    I am off to order tickets as we speak!!  Thanks Hibernian
Keep us in mind, perhaps we can do dinner before (hard with doors opening at 7) or even better drinks afterwards!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin badges!"

mehan

tickets purchased!  Hubby doesn't even know yet!  Drinks before, during and after - at least a few on me.  Thanks for the VIP heads up - CHOICE!