News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Party Tent anyone

Started by LadyJessica, June 23, 2008, 11:11:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadyJessica

So I had posted this once before and the response was great so, I'm going to start it up again to see if the intrest is still there.  For the Halloween themed weekend (Oct. 25 & 26) and closing weekend we are wanting to rent a big party tent.  If you would like to contribute to the cause please let me know how much and to which weekend you want to contribute to.  We will need your contributions by opening weekend.   Any overages will go towards providing evening meals, either plates and cups or the whole meal. ;D
Loki GODDESS
Lady-in-Lacing to QOE
FOKTOP
Director of Social Tourture for the Empire
Gneaitheas Gnomie (DG#290)

Zaubon

I want it both weekends! I'll support it on any weekend you can get it out there.

Thomas Eagle

I'm in on Halloween Weekend.
Honorary Member of the B.S. Crew
Teller of "Memorable" Stories  "Ding" & "D/A"
Part-time Camp Organizer

brier patch charlie

Jess, the 25&26 is Pirate Adventure weekend, 31 Oct   Nov 1 & 2nd are All Hollows weekend. Unless they moved the dates.
Charles Coleman

Zaubon

Quote from: brier patch charlie on June 24, 2008, 01:47:18 PM
Jess, the 25&26 is Pirate Adventure weekend, 31 Oct   Nov 1 & 2nd are All Hollows weekend. Unless they moved the dates.
That's not what the web site says.
http://www.texrenfest.com/themedweekends.html

mieljolie

That sounds fun.  We'll be there All Hallow's weekend.  Would be a great chance to meet others.

We were actually having delusions about making our own yurt to take with us.  The mans is an aspiring architect.  Thought it would put his skills to the test.  How big would it have to be to be "party" size?  Hehehe.
Royal Order of Landsharks - Guppy No. 85

LadyJessica

Quote from: brier patch charlie on June 24, 2008, 01:47:18 PM

That's why I stated Halloween THEMED weekend...
Loki GODDESS
Lady-in-Lacing to QOE
FOKTOP
Director of Social Tourture for the Empire
Gneaitheas Gnomie (DG#290)

brier patch charlie

Well, when I wrote donw the dates 4 months ago, they had it listed as the the forth weekend, not the third. But thats OK, I'll see if I can change my leave dates, if not I'll be there for Pirate adventure weekend. This SUCKS!
Charles Coleman

Lady Ann of Draycott

I would like to contribute to both weekends!
Collector of Wine and Roses
Clan McLotofus Elder
Landshark No. 96

Riot

Jess you now I do, it has been a god send more times than not.. Just tell me how much James's and My share is if you decide to do this..
"I'm sweet, innocent, virginal, and full of all things goodness and light"