News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

The Player's Handbook of Basics for the Serious Renaissance Faire Playtron

Started by John, September 09, 2009, 08:40:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

replicant

Not sure if it would be useful but I have a copy of "The Elizabethan Language Book" that I believe is only available @ RPFS. Picked it up when I filmed out there for the plane ride home. Has some good stuff, would be willing to lend it out if it was promised to be returned ;-)

DonaCatalina

I'm bumping this post. Even though I don't agree with it 100%, there are some good points.
Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

Alerrick Afon Adou

If anyone has a extra copy or can get one please let me know. I would like one.............Huzzah

Rowan MacD

I zipped over to Amazon myself, just to find it's out of print and unavailable.
What doesn't kill me-had better run.
IWG wench #3139 
19.7% FaireFolk pure-80.3% FaireFolk corrupt

Gauwyn of Bracknell

if you search the web with the name, there is a site called Ring of Steel that has some select pages scanned.  I don't know the legit of this site - you be the judge, just passing this on.
Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell

replicant

I still have my copy and will lend it out to anyone who would like to scan it as it appears to be out of print. I'll be around this season most weekends ..