News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

StL Ren Fest Favorites?

Started by Tamtaro, March 07, 2012, 12:48:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tamtaro

What are your favorites at St. Louis Ren Fest?  I really enjoy Three Pints Gone (one more round!) and Elvendrums has a great vibe!  Does anyone know what acts will be coming this year?  I heard that the Limeybirds aren't coming back :'( What's up with that? ???  Green Eggs and Hamlet was fun.  And I've caught Moonie & Adam Crack on occasion - awesomeness!  I'm getting excited to hear who will come this year - I hope a nice mix of new and old favorites.  I think it's been mentioned before, but the French court is refreshing - complete with "outrageous accents!"  OH and Musical Blades and Molotov and everyone else too!!  I can't wait! :D

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Tamtaro - I sent you a PM about this faire.  We went for the first time last year and will return again this year.  We stayed in the same hotel as Elvendrums and had a good chat.  Maybe we will see you?
Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Butch

We'll be there Memorial Day weekend.  We really like this one, as well!

Tamtaro

Yay!  I hope to see you all there in a couple of months!  Holy cow - it's only a couple of months away!!

Amyj

Butch!  Looking forward to seeing you again this year!  Gauwyn and Tamtaro...come find me and Pirate Bob (ask for "The Rums"...that's how we're known)!  Most likely we will be near the Dead Parrot pub.  I always have my R/F pin on, so that might help!

Anyhoo...my favorites are Three Pints Gone, The Musical Blades, The Scallywags, Moonie...but I'm looking forward to seeing what new acts we get this year.
I'm not fat, it's just that a skinny body couldn't hold ALL THIS PERSONALITY! ;)
Historically Accur-ISH

Once Debauched

The Scallywags!  Mostly cause they're um... dirty.  lol  They're usually a Pirate Fest group, but as there is no Pirate Fest this year, they were asked to perform at Ren Faire.

As I understand it, neither The Limeys or Elvendrums were asked back this year. :-(
IWG  #3527 Local 29
IFRP #1228 Loblolly Lass, HMS Lying Bastard
FOKTOP
ROoL #29
Tequila:  The interactive shot

Butch

No Limey Birds or Elvendrums?  What a drag!  They're both a lot of fun, and Elvendrums have a great rapport with their audience.