News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Compliments to ARF

Started by Capt Gabriela Fullpepper, March 08, 2012, 03:32:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

Toki and I would like to say that we Loved ARF.

Everything about the grounds is beautiful and well maintained

The Living History was what every faire needs Sadly Colorado does not have this but wish it did

The food was very good. Toki at the pork skewers with taters on Saturday and Sunday. I tried the chicken and chips on Saturday and the Shrimp and Chips the next, then we split the chicken and taters. WOW loved that one and would recommend it to all. The iced Arnold Palmers where very refreshing as well.

The weather to us was very pleasant. We are used to temps in the mid to high 90's typically and even a few low 100's with humidity in the 40+% range. so the 71 on Saturday and 80 on Sunday was nice. But then again it also felt great as we have been in 30 - 40 degree temps since Nov.

Thanks to your royal court and everyone else for making us feel welcome. We hope to visit again next season

HUZZAH to you all

OH and Photos coming soon and I will post the site
"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e

RedHatQueen

Amara Deegan and I loved meeting you both...we hope to see you again next year.
Red Hat Ren Queen a.k.a Mari

crazyrennie

Would have enjoyed meeting you both-there is always next year
Crazy

Merlin the Elder

Nim and I met Lady de Laney and Toki at RenDezvous last July, and it was a joy! Great people, who I hope we get to see again!
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

Thanks Merlin, the feeling is mutual from Toki and I
"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e