News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Pictures - 2012 season

Started by Amara Deegan, March 08, 2012, 09:13:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amara Deegan

Inspired by Lady de Laney, I decided to load up the pictures I have so far from this season to Photobucket so that I can share it with the rest of you! Feel free to share your own. Just please make sure they are appropriate for these forums (things you would let very young children see), only share the link to your album and not all the individual pictures (unless you only have a few you want to share), and  make sure it is set to Public so we can view it. Thank you!

95% of these pictures were taken by Red Hat Queen. She's a wonderful photographer. I did not keep every single one she took (or I'd have double the amount!). I will add more to the album as I attend more days. We both have a season pass and try to go one day each weekend; so far that's Saturdays.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v156/Amara_LokiFire/Arizona%20Renaissance%20Festival%202012/

Amara Deegan

I added new pictures that were taken 3/10 and 3/11.

Yes, crazyrennie, there's a couple of you now.

crazyrennie

Bows deeply-sure and I find so many of my crew but normally none of the wife or myself!
Crazy

Comte de Gilbert

and I still haven't met you  :P
Those that live by the sword, lose to those that live by the gun

Amara Deegan

Admittedly, I didn't look all that hard on Sunday. I was in a bit of a haze and in need of relaxation so I wandered the Faire alone.

I will be there this coming Saturday with Red Hat Queen. My sister shall be joining us on the 24th as well!

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

OK FINALLY

My photos from Toki and my weekend trip to ARF are up. Got to the normal spot of http://www.pbase.com/delaneyalysa

Sorry for the delay. Had to go through, remove a few, watermark and then get to my photo site which was giving me fits

Enjoy
"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e

Comte de Gilbert

Quote from: Lady de Laney on March 14, 2012, 03:54:49 PM
OK FINALLY

My photos from Toki and my weekend trip to ARF are up. Got to the normal spot of http://www.pbase.com/delaneyalysa

Sorry for the delay. Had to go through, remove a few, watermark and then get to my photo site which was giving me fits

Enjoy

Yay you got pictures of me!!! the first 5 shots on page 46  :P
Those that live by the sword, lose to those that live by the gun

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

AHHHH So that was ye. Beautiful outfit. So we did meet, just not in the capacity that we would have liked. I was in my red swashbuckler outfit with thigh high black boots, white leggings and the Cannon firing broadsides :)
"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e

RedHatQueen

Your albums are great, can't wait to see again ...
Red Hat Ren Queen a.k.a Mari

LadyHawkeontheHill

Well, I finally got this done like I shoulda a few weeks back, but anyway, here's some shots of our first visit of AZRF. What a great time!

Click on image for more shots.
Willy Nilly on-the-wash town Strumpet
Castleteer Pillar
Irish Penny Brigade member

RedHatQueen

Loved your photos...I hope we can all meet again next year, perhaps plan a bit ahead.

Amara Deegan

Updated the photobucket with 137 more pictures from this Saturday (3/17).

Lady Isabella

Come find me as well!
Celery green dress with red trim.

RedHatQueen

I hope to be with Amara and her sister but no red hat this week.  Still a big hat but not red lol
Hope we can all meet soon.

Amara Deegan

Added 26 pictures from Sunday with me and my sister. Well, just of my sister and other things.

Amara Deegan

1,003 photos total from this AZRF season! They are all uploaded to Photobucket now for your viewing pleasure. Just use the link in the first post. Once again, Red Hat Queen took the majority of the photos in my album. They are also on my FB.

Can't wait to see pictures from others!

Waite

After much delay. Took a while to process the joust photos. I've got my Arizona renaissance photos up at

http://waite.smugmug.com/Events/Arizona-Renaissance-Festival

These are all from Sat March 10'th. It was a great day trip out to the fair. Thanks to everyone who posed for pictures.
Comments appreciated.

Amara Deegan

crazyrennie

I know all of the birds and some of the humans if you want the names
Crazy

Waite

Quote from: crazyrennie on April 17, 2012, 01:16:00 PM
I know all of the birds and some of the humans if you want the names
Crazy

That would be great! Please send me a message, or link with names.

Thanks
Waite