News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

cant wait

Started by Goody, March 17, 2012, 12:16:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goody

So we've chosen to visit our Bristol family the second weekend this year! Is it summer yet?!?

Lady Renee Buchanan

"Jock Stewart" played at our restaurant last night.  With the warm temperatures and beautiful breezes, we had a little taste of Bristol in March!

Can't wait to see you.  We aren't going every weekend this year. I'll have to check what we decided & hope it's the second weekend.  I think Tartanic will be there that weekend.
A real Surf Diva
Landshark who loves water
Chieftesse Surf'n Penny of Clan O'Siodhachain,
Irish Penny Brigade
Giver of Big Hugs 
Member since the beginning of RF
All will be well. St. Julian of Norwich

wildthingjew

Gonna have room for guests? Hug mom, love and miss you guys, katie asked me on Thursday if I remember our storm day.
jamie, mother of miss katie scarlett

Jon Hanslow

We're hoping to make our first trip out to Bristol in 5-6 years this year, especially eith the "up in the air" status of CVRF. whats new out there?
Jon Hanslow of The Cabin Boys!
www.facebook.com/thecabinboysrf - LIKE us on Facebook!

AJ in "The other village"

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Quote from: Jon Hanslow on March 23, 2012, 10:52:30 AM
We're hoping to make our first trip out to Bristol in 5-6 years this year, especially eith the "up in the air" status of CVRF. whats new out there?

Be sure to keep in touch, we go each year, our plans are open.
Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Jon Hanslow

Quote from: Gauwyn of Bracknell on March 23, 2012, 02:00:42 PM
Quote from: Jon Hanslow on March 23, 2012, 10:52:30 AM

Be sure to keep in touch, we go each year, our plans are open.

Always m8. Let me know what yall are thinking as we get closer to fest.
Jon Hanslow of The Cabin Boys!
www.facebook.com/thecabinboysrf - LIKE us on Facebook!

AJ in "The other village"

Goody

Quote from: wildthingjew on March 17, 2012, 08:49:48 PM
Gonna have room for guests? Hug mom, love and miss you guys, katie asked me on Thursday if I remember our storm day.

Absolutely!! The more, the merrier indeed! For others who are campers, we stay a Bong recreation are if anyone wants to be neighbors. I know Troy and LeAnn are staying at a hotel but not sure which one but they are attending the same weekend.

Alexandra Johanna

We can''t wait until opening day! 100 more days to go!