News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Pirate Weekend!

Started by Shahara, March 21, 2012, 07:49:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shahara

Would like to welcome everyone to come to the second annual Queen Anne's Revenge II Scavenger Hunt out at Scarborough Faire. We will be dedicating this year's Scavenger Hunt in Will "the Pickleman" Ross. He will be missed. We are looking for map hander-outers and to have a few pirates around for when the kids come back, they can have their picture taken with ya. Would love to have any other ships who wish to get involved let me know! We will be walkin in parade and will hand out beaded necklaces. Last years was a HIT. We will be out front of East Wind Games. Last year a few asked how to donate, For those who wanted to donate, we are not asking but if ya wish to throw in for the event you can do a paypal donation at lisarolen@tx.rr.com . Keep an eye on www.queenannesrevenge2.net and love to see ya all out there! Like to gets as many together as possible and have another wonderful year!
You can find us on facebook at Shaharablackbeard@hotmail.com or email me at the same address if you are interested in helping out!

Drac

D@mn!!!

Reserve weekend got moved to Pirate weekend.

Big bummer.

Jim
I cook with a flair for the dramatic,
and depraved indifference to calories