News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

wulflund.com

Started by tiberiusflynn, March 22, 2012, 09:13:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tiberiusflynn

Anyone bought anything from these folks?

They have some amazing looking boots but not much in the description or any reviews. but for 400 dollars, I wanna know something.......

wulflund.com

http://wulflund.com/costumes-shoes/footwear/renaissance-boots/musketeer-boots---low-buckle.html

Merlin the Elder

The boots you linked to are $524 USD. The 395 shown is in Euros. I don't know if you noticed that.  They appear to be in the Czech Republic.
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

tiberiusflynn

lol, I noticed that I miss typed that. Thanks though.

But that's why I'm not going to drop it on them until I know more about them. From the looks of the pictures and the rest of the gear on their site, it all seems to be pretty legit and well made stuff.

I've found that especially with boots - you get what you pay for. I currently wear 400 dollar CAboots but they kill my feet (I think I originally order a half size too big). and in the past 6 years, I've torn them up pretty good. So I'm looking for some replacements - these on Wulflund look pretty awesome and tough.....

I've emailed the site and it seems the language barrier might be an issue......they're made from cowhide, with synthetic soles but no steel shank and they're custom made is all I've found out so far. Which sounds pretty decent although I was wanting a steel shank for support.....

I was just wondering if ANYONE has ordered ANYTHING from their site.......