News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Game of Thrones Season 2

Started by Coch, March 23, 2012, 10:21:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coch

Are ye ready? Who's waiting to watch this?
Rhys Coch

Captain Teague

Sorry, missed this thread. Others must have as well, cuz I could have sworn many here were watching this last season.
Extremely surprised by the Finale though.

I have VOD on the satellite and am refreshing myself with all of the first season episodes. If you have yourself on the Book of Faces, they just added many new photos on theirs.
The Code is the Law...

Coch

Yes I was surprised by the final also. It's those surprises that make the show so good. Just because their a major player does not mean bad can't happen. We just got HBO last month so the first season has just ended for us. we watched them all in just over a weeks time.
Rhys Coch

Captain Teague

I just think that poor Sean Bean is.....

*SPOILER ALERT*

Doomed to roles which require him to expire, poor soul. Pity, as I think him a very good actor. I am not aware of any movies where he did not go into that good night.....
The Code is the Law...

The Lady Mercedes

Quote from: Captain Teague on March 28, 2012, 10:59:59 AM
Sorry, missed this thread. Others must have as well, cuz I could have sworn many here were watching this last season.
Pst...the GoT thread is here should you want to pursue or add to it! Happy scrounging! :)
Why be mundane when you can be a Rennie?!

Captain Teague

Ahhhh. Well Ye know that Pirates cannot keep a straight course, Lass. ThankYe.  ;D
The Code is the Law...

The Lady Mercedes

Why be mundane when you can be a Rennie?!

Alaric

Quote from: Captain Teague on March 28, 2012, 09:19:25 PM
I just think that poor Sean Bean,,,

Look for the Sharpes Rifles movies. He plays the main character. Great Napoleonic fiction based on the novel/series by Bernard Cornwalll

I haven't seen AGOT. I started reading the first book but hated it and didn't finish it.

Captain Teague

Will look into that. Thanks!  ;D
The Code is the Law...

Alaric