News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Castleteers -Penta

Started by kydavid, June 23, 2008, 06:57:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quiet One

Them porta-privies in the parking lot will be ready to launch in ..10..9..8..7.......
Whisper'n M'Crack
Castleteer

Old Tinker

with that, this Old Tinker will scratch down on thee "Calendar", food item that may end up at our "Gather'n" after thee R/F Invasion at OHRF.
so we have  SNS-three bean chili,  Scotsman-HIS Hard Boiled Eggs and baked beans,
now gents, thee "Castlet" has a small zapper(micro), can not recall right now if it has a hot plate, but me thinks so. last "Castleteer Gather'n" we used thee fire-ring to heat things, such as "Thee Cauldron of Ultimate Pot Luck", prepared by Good Peter "Thee Beer Slayer". thee good "Captain humphrey" will have to be ask'd, if they burn in thee summer.
so's just to let thee know  ;) 
me Belle and me will also bring some breads and cheez'es.
Psst.... see thee soon Lady of Silence,
i be the Old Tinker and his Belle...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

kydavid

Tinker, Tell your lovely Belle that I will indeed be bringing my strawberries again, she needs not worry.

Old Tinker

Quote from: kydavid on June 26, 2008, 04:55:57 PM
Tinker, Tell your lovely Belle that I will indeed be bringing my strawberries again, she needs not worry.

post, what post me Belle ?  me's did not "hear" a thing.
David Who ! ?
David, me 's will put thee down, for pickl'd strawberrys.  :-X

;)
Tink
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Capt Lucy

oh dear...I didn't even make it through ONE of those! lol!
Dame Lucy, Captain of the Crimson Phoenix
IWG #2772 L77 Madame Emeritus
Booty'n Penny
Ette, R/F, IFORP, Merc, FOKTOP, Rengeek blah blah blah...

Angus

I had 2 of those strawberries...

...couldn't find my weed puller with both hands.  ;D
Chief cook, and bottle washer...

CapnFayeCutler

I'll definitely work on another batch or five of Loki in time for the gathering. I may even have some Pomegranate Loki left over after Blue's invasion of Kentucky... Yeaaaaaaah right. Well, there's always more to be made! ;) Perhaps an apple crumble flavor? Hmmm... the possibilities!
Slack'n Penny -  Chieftess, Clan Byrne of the IPB
IFRP# 1264 IWG #3575
RoOL 26 | Castleteer | ETTE

Old Tinker

Quote from: Angus on June 26, 2008, 07:50:09 PM
I had 2 of those strawberries...

...couldn't find my weed puller with both hands.  ;D

:D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Scotsman

Tink, I was joking about the eggs and beans.

Since we are on the road you will have to count on us for store bought products ... do we need plates, flatware and such? Or we can provide drinks, or snacks - just let me know what is best and we are on it.
Kilted Rogue #1411
Irish Penny BDE - Flattn'
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56
Was that my inside voice?

Old Tinker

good Scotsman,
Hmm, yes, this is why i was try'n to explain what was available at thee "Castle".
me Belle and me are do'n as thee and thy beautiful Lady shall. we will pick up things closer to "Castle".
rather than a meal, me's was think'n that plenty of snacks and munch'ees would work out fine. otherwise there will have to be more plan'n for cook'n.
we were think'n- Barbarian Bread, chees'es and grapes (they serve this at KyHRF, it is perfect for 2nd breakfast and even'n 1/2-dinner).
so we shall change thee list'n of food-stuffs for thee "Castleteer Gather'n", (kinda want'd try those hard boil'd eggs, but mayhaps next time  ;D )
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

lordwriothsley

First of all Scotsman if i'm gonna have a budweiser it better be cold........no let me rephrase that ice cold.Warm beer especially for two fellow M'Cracks like you and myself is like highway robbery. ;D As fas as the castleteers while I was reading the list of people to attend i noticed that it was to be held on the day of yours and Lady G's anniversary.Please let me be the first one to wish my M'Crack brother and his lady a very happy early anniversary.May the two of you share many years of happiness together.  ;D
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

Scotsman

Quote from: lordwriothsley on June 27, 2008, 07:38:54 AM
Please let me be the first one to wish my M'Crack brother and his lady a very happy early anniversary.May the two of you share many years of happiness together.  ;D

Thank you cousin, you are far too kind! It will be a treat for us to share our day with so many friends this year.
Kilted Rogue #1411
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56

lordwriothsley

Hey that's what family is for isn't it  :)
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

Old Tinker

Quote from: Scotsman on June 27, 2008, 07:57:12 AM
Quote from: lordwriothsley on June 27, 2008, 07:38:54 AM
Please let me be the first one to wish my M'Crack brother and his lady a very happy early anniversary.May the two of you share many years of happiness together.  ;D

Thank you cousin, you are far too kind! It will be a treat for us to share our day with so many friends this year.

( Psst, me Belle and me have not forgott'n good Scotsman,   :o ;D ;) , thee challenge is still on, on whom will buy for whom  :)  , but do not tell anyone, due to make'n it to easy for others to want to treat thee and Lady G, and then it would be no contest, cause with thy two reputations, all will buy an ale or two for thy anniversary and that would make me Belle and me easy winners.  he he he  ;)

Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Scotsman

We're gonna have to hire a driver!
Kilted Rogue #1411
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56