News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Castleteers -Penta

Started by kydavid, June 23, 2008, 06:57:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StareNorthSteve

Quote from: Old Tinker on June 27, 2008, 07:32:08 AM
rather than a meal, me's was think'n that plenty of snacks and munch'ees would work out fine. otherwise there will have to be more plan'n for cook'n.

The chili does take a bit of prep...and, I would need a big pot to keep it hot all evening. (Plus, the black bean chili and breadbowl at OHF can cure anyone's fix for chili) I'll revisit the snackin-appetizer-esque menu and see if I can come up with something else. Stand by Houston....
Ale-ing Archer
Loveland Castleteer
Head-Balancer of Ale

Old Tinker

Quote from: Scotsman on June 27, 2008, 10:31:11 AM
We're gonna have to hire a driver!

u-Huh  u-Huh,  :-\

SNS, we await thy reply  :)

i be
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Sir William Marcus

I was thinking about bringing some "Vienna Sausage Casserole along with some Spam Fondue" and maybe some slaves!?!?!?

I do believe Scotsman is bringing the warm Budweiser...yuuuummmy!

Let me know whacha think?
VENI, VIDI, VELCRO! Spelling and grammatical errors are beyond my control, it's the way I'm wired.

Carl

My lady is working up some kind of devilish treat. Its a closley guarded state secret. Can't wait to see the Castle again filled with the Company of the Castleteers.
PS 1 week till GLMF
HUZZAH !!
Castleteer
Bretheren of the Great Lakes
Outlander
FOKTOP
True heirto the Duchy of Savoy
Rivet'n Penny

Carl

Sir William did you say Spam ? I'll have spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,eggs and spam. Just watch out for the singing Vikings and the occasional Nun
Castleteer
Outlander
FOKTOP
Rivet'n Penny

CaraGreenleaf

Wait! Is the bidding nun going to be there??  ;D
Castleteer, IWG# 3606, MERC# 836, PRIV# 1311
Flog'n M'Crack, Chieftess of O'Cinneide

Corseter, Costumer and Crochete

CapnFayeCutler

Quote from: Carl and Donna on June 28, 2008, 07:59:08 AM
I'll have spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,spam,eggs and spam.

Spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, lovely spaaaaaaaam, wonderful spaaaaaaaaaam, spam, spam, spam...

Shut Up! Dirty Vikings! (Not the great lost vikings here...Love you guys, just singing the spam song)

I don't like spam!

;D
Slack'n Penny -  Chieftess, Clan Byrne of the IPB
IFRP# 1264 IWG #3575
RoOL 26 | Castleteer | ETTE

jinx

Cursed Spam. 

That stuff's hostile, didn't you know?

If my friend and I could bring one beverage of the adult variety, what would you all rather have?
-Disarono (amaretto type stuff)
-Peppermint Schnapps
-a 6-pack of Guinness (or two...or three...xD)

I also thought I'd bring my veggie pizza (if ya wanna know what it's made of, it's in the recipe thread, wherever that may be. xD) if you wanted another snacky-type food.

Oh!  I also have a shotglass checker board, if anyone's interested.
Lust.
Pirate.
Wench.
Mischievous Little Imp.
Dinosaur.

Sir William Marcus

Quote from: jinx on June 29, 2008, 05:31:26 PM

If my friend and I could bring one beverage of the adult variety, what would you all rather have?
-Disarono (amaretto type stuff)
-Peppermint Schnapps
-a 6-pack of Guinness (or two...or three...xD)

Guinness!!!
VENI, VIDI, VELCRO! Spelling and grammatical errors are beyond my control, it's the way I'm wired.

Old Tinker

good Sir Marcus, great Spam ad  ;D ;D

me Belle and me put up directions from OHRF to "Loveland Castle" on it's own topic, please excuse thee MAD smiley face (lock'd post and did not realize it was there   ??? ).
i be the Old Tinker and his Belle...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

StareNorthSteve

Tink: For the list'n O eats...put me down for tortilla chips and dips. It looks we've got the spam covered!
And, as always, some Rumplemintz to share!

P.S. 8 weeks and counting down...
Ale-ing Archer
Loveland Castleteer
Head-Balancer of Ale

CaraGreenleaf

I'll make cookies again!  :D Just not....seven....dozen....like last time....

And *fingers crossed* the leftovers won't be shrapnel this time!!
Castleteer, IWG# 3606, MERC# 836, PRIV# 1311
Flog'n M'Crack, Chieftess of O'Cinneide

Corseter, Costumer and Crochete

lordwriothsley

Cara what kind of cookies do you have in mind to make.For me I have a few different kinds that i like.
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

Carl

does anyone have a Castleteer pin from the last stay. My Ladys pin has been lost at a distant faire, We will be at the Penta and will be bringing a home made pasta salad and hot pepper relish
Castleteer
Outlander
FOKTOP
Rivet'n Penny

humphrey

Hey all,

Just a note, refrigeration is in short supply, so make sure any food stuffs and/or liquids  are going to be safe while at the fair. My personal plan is to have a healthy snack of ren crap just before I head out of faire, to the castle. Should tide me over, me thinks.

If I read correctly, Tink asked if we "burn" in the summer? Sho'nuff. As evidenced by the lack of canopy over the fire pit, we burn year round.