News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

It's almost time...

Started by Moldy Forest, March 30, 2012, 02:51:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Francisco Paula

I will be there on June 3rd to get to meet the cats and learn what i need to before faire starts the next weekend. Plus i need my boots fixed if they are there that day.

Can't wait to see you all.

Hugs

Norfolk

Just call me "Your Grace"

Zoë

Yeaaaaah!!! Got my hands on my new garb yesterday. So very excited to try it out next Sunday. Now to get the beau to dig my bucket-o-garb out from under the house to get the rest of it....
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Francisco Paula

So i let time slip through my hands. I have the bracers done look great, i will finish the head band tonight or tomorrow........epic fail on the belt, i have not started it and not even figured out a design for it. (hangs head in shame)

Adriana Rose

My house is in the pre faire explosion and its only tuesday... :o

Norfolk

Quote from: Francisco Paula on June 05, 2012, 02:45:22 PM
So i let time slip through my hands. I have the bracers done look great, i will finish the head band tonight or tomorrow........epic fail on the belt, i have not started it and not even figured out a design for it. (hangs head in shame)

Surrey, my son, surely thou has't words of opprobrium suitable to such sloth.

Earl of Surrey

Father, your Grace,

Being as I have not, in mine recollection, met personally the gentleman who has failed all of us so with his inactivity... it would seem inappropriate for me to speak at any length of his supineness, his profound languidness, nor the depths to which he hath betrayed us all with his indolence.

Nay, I shall let our fine contemporary William S. make the comment, which it is clear that we are all thinking

I rather would entreat thy company
  To see the wonders of the world abroad,
  Than, living dully sluggardized at home,
  Wear out thy youth with shapeless idleness.

It now remains to be seen if this fellow will apply himself to once again return to our good graces.  Wouldest thou agree, father?
--The Paris Hilton of the 16th Century--

The Earl and Countess of Surrey  (off with my head, on January 19, 1547)

Merlin the Elder

:'(  Damn! I thought this was an English speaking website!  :'(
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

Francisco Paula

Dear Baron,

I may have failed on part of my royal disquise but this pirate in sheeps wool still has the surprise for the queen set up.

No matter what our plans will go off with a bang.

Francisco Paula

Norfolk

Quote from: Francisco Paula on June 06, 2012, 02:32:31 PM
No matter what our plans will go off with a bang.

Francisco Paula

I doubt you not!    :D

Zoë

Pulled out the garb today to air it all out and the cat moved in immediately. He must approve.

Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy