News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

prayers, good vibes and thoughts for the pp and i

Started by LadyStitch, April 05, 2012, 05:29:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Mercedes

Why be mundane when you can be a Rennie?!

Baron Frederick

That really sucks.  Good thoughts your way, something will pop up when you least expect it !!!
Baron Frederick

Merlin the Elder

Positive attitude counts for a lot, Stitch. I applaud you.
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

Rani Zemirah

Sending lots of positive energy to you all, and awesome new job vibes, as well!  (((HUGS)))
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Amyj

Sending prayers and positive energy your way!  Hopefully this is the open door to a grand adventure for both of you!
I'm not fat, it's just that a skinny body couldn't hold ALL THIS PERSONALITY! ;)
Historically Accur-ISH

LadyStitch

Quote from: Merlin the Elder on April 06, 2012, 09:12:47 PM
The PP's attitude has been, "Sometimes you have to blow up the enterprise."  ;D
It is kind of strange watching your personal history become costume.

Lady Kett

Lots of good, warm fuzzy thoughts, positive energy and some hugs being sent your way, Lady Stitch.

Merlin the Elder

Quote from: LadyStitch on April 07, 2012, 08:24:35 PM
Quote from: Merlin the Elder on April 06, 2012, 09:12:47 PM
The PP's attitude has been, "Sometimes you have to blow up the enterprise."  ;D
So right, Keptin...
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

LadyStitch

A little bit of an update....

The PP and  both have gotten a couple of interviews.  The PP got a couple got strong nibbles, but no solid bites.  I've been doing ALOT of custom sewing and commissions so I have NOT been idle to say the least.
On a happy note I do have an interview next week in an area I wasn't sure I wanted to go back into but something is calling me that way.  Keep your fingers crossed/ good vibes/prayers ect coming our way. 

Captain Teague

No rest for the Wicked, Lass.  ;)

Glad to hear things are looking up.  8)
The Code is the Law...

Bob of the Lake

I came, I saw, I skipped to my lou.
            - Hammy the Squirrel

lys1022

Keep hanging in there!  You never know what will happen.  I got laid off in February and it ended up being a good thing as I'm starting my OWN business!  Everything can end up leading in a good direction if you work to turn it around! :)
Lys
I am not an employee of Scarborough Faire and to not represent them in any way.

Serenity

Hugs and prayers to you both.  Something better will come along!  Your positive attitude will see to that  :)
DoRT
OBL
MDRF FoF Charter Member
IWG #3798

LadyStitch

Quote from: LadyStitch on May 09, 2012, 09:00:23 PM
A little bit of an update....
The PP and  both have gotten a couple of interviews.  The PP got a couple got strong nibbles, but no solid bites.  I've been doing ALOT of custom sewing and commissions so I have NOT been idle to say the least.
On a happy note I do have an interview next week in an area I wasn't sure I wanted to go back into but something is calling me that way.  Keep your fingers crossed/ good vibes/prayers ect coming our way. 
I had an interview last week, and it went REALLY WELL!  I have a follow up one tomorrow. It is the place that i wasn't sure I wanted to go towards but amazingly it seems like a great fit so far.  As for the PP he got a call on Thursday the same time we got number 777 as our deli pick up number :: dodododo::  He had his interview yesterday and it went AMZAZING!!! He hopes to hear something by end of the week.  As grandma use to say, Lord willing and the creek doesnt' rise, we may have good news come Saturday.  ;D

DonaCatalina

Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess