News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Started by WindChime, October 31, 2008, 03:52:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WindChime

I just wanted to wish everyone a safe and Happy Halloween! ;D
This is my favorite day of the year. :P
I'll try to post some pictures of our yard . ;)
It has gotten so bad , that I now have to decorate the back yard to. :o
Chime'n Penny / Cheiftess Clan O'Maille
Irish Penny Brigade
Guppy #90
Castleteer
IWG #3740 Local #57
Lost Viking
FOKTOP
Booth Owner @ KyRF & ORF
Keeper of All Bells & Chimes
RESCU Rally Captain ORF &  KyRF

Bugsy

It's my favorite too!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!!
Elvish dragonfly
Castleteer
Bugs'n M'Crack Clan O'Maille
sister of Lady Pegos

Lady Riddle

Have a wonderful day this All Hallow's Eve.  Happy Halloween Everyone!!!

StareNorthSteve

Halloween is always a blast...my favorite too! If any of you are near the Columbus area...our band is doing our 8th annual Halloween show at Whiskey Dicks in Columbus. Throw on your garb and come out. Last year we had a hand full of pirates show up. And, or course, their garb blew everyone else away. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
http://www.starenorth.com/

sns
Ale-ing Archer
Loveland Castleteer
Head-Balancer of Ale

Bugsy

StareNorthSteve, I listened to some of your music, you guys ROCK!!

And you know what's funny, I will be in Columbus later today  And I would TOTALLY stop by the show if I didn't have my kiddos with me!
Elvish dragonfly
Castleteer
Bugs'n M'Crack Clan O'Maille
sister of Lady Pegos

Ratman and Bobin

Happy Halloween Everyone!!!

cheers,
Ratman, Bobin, GingerKat, and Bodo

Ps.  SNS, i knew we had something more in common than fest'n!! Im a drummer too!! I have kinda got out of it for now though, but still love to rock!!
Ratman
If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants!
Isaac Newton 1642-1727
Chroniclers of Willy-Nilly

StareNorthSteve

Quote from: Bugsey on October 31, 2008, 11:03:30 AM
StareNorthSteve, I listened to some of your music, you guys ROCK!!

And you know what's funny, I will be in Columbus later today to drop Charlie (Lord Kleadrith, whatever) off at the airport.  And I would TOTALLY stop by the show if I didn't have my kiddos with me!

Sorry you missed it...and thanks for the compliments...we are hoping to have the CD done by the end of the year. We're trying to setup a show for New Year's Eve. Perhaps we'll see you then.

sns
Ale-ing Archer
Loveland Castleteer
Head-Balancer of Ale

StareNorthSteve

Quote from: Ratman and Bobin on October 31, 2008, 12:05:03 PM
Ps.  SNS, i knew we had something more in common than fest'n!! Im a drummer too!! I have kinda got out of it for now though, but still love to rock!!
Ratman

I too have been drumming for a lot of years...good times. I had to forego the renaissance garb on stage this year...I couldn't wear it and play with it on, so when I saw Heath Ledger's sweaty, messy JOKER... I had to go with that. I'll be posting a photo gallery from the show on the band site soon ... check it out if you get a chance.

sns
Ale-ing Archer
Loveland Castleteer
Head-Balancer of Ale

AuntyLou

Avery merry Samhain to you all, and All Soul's, and All Saints days, too!  Also one of my favorite holidays....  I was (due to time constraints and the slowness of borrowers to return garb!) in my fishnets, witchy-poo boots, black mini, black witch hat, and the black biker jacket with the "Crones on Wheels" logo...  Fun day.  Good to hear others love the dress-up qualities of the day...