News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Sterling Ticket Sale

Started by Sir Douglas of Waterbury, November 11, 2011, 08:20:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Douglas of Waterbury

The Queen has asked that I announce our most generous offer of the year on Season Passes and Daily Tickets just in time for the holidays. This is an excellent value and makes a wonderful gift for your friends and loved ones. What could be better than the gift of a unique experience and wonderful memories.

irish

irish~ren ~
Cruise Director ~
Clan O'Doinn (Sterling) ~
Irish Penny Brigade (New York)

Sir Douglas of Waterbury

They are on our web site www.sterlingfestival.com and click on the buy tickets now and a menu will open.

irish

ty.
when i get to a computer, i will check it out.....
irish~ren ~
Cruise Director ~

irish

woooooooooooooooo.....going to get a seasons pass for 2012!
great ticket prices!!
irish~ren ~
Cruise Director ~

Xantrawler

Yes the seasons pass price looks good. But right now it looks like we may only get to come three times next year. Not even sure we will make the clan gathering.

Sir Douglas of Waterbury

One last reminder, less than two weeks remaining to take advantage of our best pricing of the year. An excellent opportunity  to give a most wondrous gift of a delightful summer day or the entire season at Sterling.  Memories that are sure to last a lifetime!

Sir Douglas of Waterbury

All season Pass holders receive a V.I.P. parking pass!! Merry Christmas!!

Sir Douglas of Waterbury

This is the final week for your early bird special pricing tell a friend now it ends May 31st at midnight! THANK YOU FOR YOYR SUPPORT

Sir Douglas of Waterbury

discount tickets extended till june 15 get 'em while they're hot!!! Tell your friends and Neighbors.

Sir Douglas of Waterbury

Little more than 72 hours from NOW to get your early bird discount tickets take advantage of the savings tell your friends, family, neighbors and co-workers! SEIZE THE DAY!!!

Dorian Mallory

Huzzah!  Glad the discount prices got extended a bit, purchasing tickets now...