News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

2013 Parade Route & Group Meetup

Started by dbaldock, October 20, 2013, 11:24:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dbaldock

I know there used to be a Noon time group meetup at the Prince of Wales Pub, back when the Parade went past on that lane.

Last year, the Parade route changed - and some folks were meeting at the patio area in front of Indulgences & The Pavilion (near the Front Entrance).

What about this year?

Thanks,
David Baldock
Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people... -anonymous

KiltedPrivateer

I didn't see anyone there opening weekend.  Not sure where they moved to.
Member of Clan Procrastination
Crew of the Procrastinator
Lover of Lady Kitara

FaeHollow

The parade goes past sea devil and the german arborhaus
Leigh

LadyJessica

I thought it was at Indulgences as well.   :-\  Well taht's where I'll be Sat. and Sun. @ noon.
Loki GODDESS
Lady-in-Lacing to QOE
FOKTOP
Director of Social Tourture for the Empire
Gneaitheas Gnomie (DG#290)

FaeHollow

The arborhaus has the area outside of it to accomodate a LARGE group meetup... but maye I am bias after 3 years hanging out in that area!
Leigh

Bonny Pearl

I thought it was at Indulgences as well.  I haven't been able to make a M & G yet this season though.  Will have to be sure I do this Saturday. :) 
Gypsy Wanderer
Kingdom of Onondaga
Order of the Hatchet
Landshark No.88

Rani Zemirah

From everything I read last season, Indulgences was the chosen spot... so Scally and I will be there a bit early both days this weekend, hoping to see everyone who shows up! 
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

ravic