News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

2012 M'Crack family gathering hosted by the Clan Griffin May 11-13

Started by Metheri, April 15, 2012, 09:19:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Metheri

For the most up-to-date info see: https://www.facebook.com/events/395687883785031/

Meet and Greet: Friday night - 7:30PM - ??
The Bunganut Pig Pub & Eatery
1602 West Northfield Boulevard Murfreesboro, TN 37129
(615) 893-7860
After Hours: BBKings - Downtown Nashville, TN

Saturday:
9:00AM - Tail Gate in the parking lot!
Bring your favorite breakfast goodies to share. We'll have coffee and mimosas!
10:00AM - Opening of the gates!
10:01ish - Pilgrimage to the Pub!
3:00PM - Chieftans Toast - Magic Hat Pub
--Family Picture
5:00PM - Pub Sing - Magic Hat Pub
6:00PM - Gates Close
7:30PM - Family Dinner at Jim & Nick's BBQ
436 North Thompson Lane Murfreesboro, TN 37129
(615) 893-1001

Sunday:
10:00AM - Opening of the gates!
10:01ish - Pilgrimage to the Pub
3:00PM Chieftan's Toast
5:00PM - Pub Sing
6:00PM - Gates close / Farewells and see you soons!

M'Crack Central
Motel 6 in Murfreesboro. The nightly rate is 46.99/night, but the internet rate is 44.64/night - so definitely a better deal. I will be calling them again today to see if I can get a block together.

Camping info: Best bet is the I-24 Campground in Smyrna, TN. It's the closest to faire and the rates aren't too bad.... Rate info here:
http://www.nashvillei24kampground.com/I24_Rates2.html

We are looking forward to the family gathering and we cannot wait to see everyone!

Metheri
Moneypenny
Cruise Director and Brigade Secretary for Clan O'Ceallaig
Irish Penny Brigade

renfairephotog

If you are going to BB Kings or staying at the campground be aware of resurfacing work that is about to begin in a four mile stretch right before the festival and motel 6 exit.

Twenty seasons of covering renaissance  festivals. Photos/calendar/blog.
Fairy photographer

amy

Ok Count me in!   I may not be able to be there early on Friday depending on when I can get off work, but I'll be there with my shiniest smile!    Got a taste of faire this weekend and I am all warmed up now!   

Hibernian

Heal'n, Craft'n and I will be in late Friday evening. See everyone on Saturday morning.
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin badges!"

CapnFayeCutler

Slack'n Penny -  Chieftess, Clan Byrne of the IPB
IFRP# 1264 IWG #3575
RoOL 26 | Castleteer | ETTE

amy

I am working with Celtaban at White Pavilion to see if I can lay hands on a few mor BOGO passes which can be used for that weekend.    Cross your fingers I find her quickly and am not too late into the grounds to collect them.    I will SHARE with all my friends all I can get.  Hugs in return would be lovely.

Hibernian

Quote from: amy on May 03, 2012, 02:28:16 PM
I am working with Celtaban at White Pavilion to see if I can lay hands on a few mor BOGO passes which can be used for that weekend.    Cross your fingers I find her quickly and am not too late into the grounds to collect them.    I will SHARE with all my friends all I can get.  Hugs in return would be lovely.

I have never had problems giving hugs to lovely women such as yourself.
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin badges!"

amy

Ahhhh    thank you Sir!     Now I am definately on a mission for some tix!

amy

I have 3 BOGO tix available for use the weekend of 12-13.   I will bring them to the parking lot Saturday morning to share.