News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

COUNT DOWN!

Started by Sir Douglas of Waterbury, June 27, 2012, 07:59:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Douglas of Waterbury

10 days to the BIG SHOOO! What are you most looking forward to?

Aaroncois

The music! Empty Hats, Jim Hancock, and everybody else! Love it!!

irish

Just coming "home", for another year and seeing all the wonderful people I have missed.
irish~ren ~
Cruise Director ~
Clan O'Doinn (Sterling) ~
Irish Penny Brigade (New York)

Dorian Mallory

Just being able to spend the whole day walking around and enjoying it all.  It is a total stress reliever for me. 

Lord Daniel Of Clarence

Looking forward to visiting with old friends and hopefully to make new ones. Sadly remembering the times I attended with my late wife and trying not to be sad but to enjoy myself as Lin would want.

Lady Amy of York

Seeing all my faire friends and family.  Getting  to dress up as my faire persona  and   play. :)
Lady Amy of York/CaptainAmy of FeistyLady pirateship
Cheiftess Feisty of Clan O' Doinn
HF:Sterling

Ozium

Just 3 more days to go people of Warwick !
Home Faire:Sterling
Clan O'Doinn-Irish Penny Brigade (New York)
Carpenter of the good ship Medusa.
Foktop Knight
Clan Vogdis

Dorian Mallory

It's here, huzzah!  Opening day of Sterling.  Hopefully it didn't rain all that long, hard, or at all this morning.  It rained at home for about an hour, but seems to be clearing up now.  Hopefully the crowds show up!  Tomorrow is supposed to be an excellent day.  Hope all who went today has a great time.

Ozium

Was a wondrous day, rain stopped about noon and sun came out. Light breeze cool temp and
old friends. What more can you ask for.
Home Faire:Sterling
Clan O'Doinn-Irish Penny Brigade (New York)
Carpenter of the good ship Medusa.
Foktop Knight
Clan Vogdis

Lady Amy of York

Despite  the heat , and  a few brief rain showers we have  had  good weekends at faire so far this season, and  this weekend looks like it is  going to be  perfect weather.
Lady Amy of York/CaptainAmy of FeistyLady pirateship
Cheiftess Feisty of Clan O' Doinn
HF:Sterling