News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Prayers needed- PRAYERS ANSWERED!!!

Started by RenRobin, May 09, 2008, 12:56:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RenRobin

I am scheduled for a Bone Marrow Biopsy on Tuesday next week, to determine what is going on with my blood.  Been doing all kinds of testing for the last 9 months and this was the last one to do, as to  come to some sort of diagnosis.  Please keep me in your prayers as it will be done in full sedation rather than being awake.  Won't know results for 10 days, the waiting is the hardest part.

Robin
Loki-terr (in training)

Lady Ann of Draycott

I'm so sorry to hear you have been having health problems RenRobin! It's worrisome when you don't know what's wrong. I'm sending lots of prayers, positive energies, good thoughts and healing vibes your way! I hope you find out what the problem is and get well soon!!!
Collector of Wine and Roses
Clan McLotofus Elder
Landshark No. 96

RenRobin

Loki-terr (in training)

Lady Ann of Draycott

Collector of Wine and Roses
Clan McLotofus Elder
Landshark No. 96

LadyOren

I will be praying for you. Lighting a candle of healing and guidance. I understand about the wait.  Keep positive and busy. Take this time to gather your thoughts.  Peace and blessings
When I'm gone look for me beneath your boots, for I have returned to the ground from which I came.   Walt Whitman

Lady Amy of York

Lighting a candle  and sending prayers  your  way !
Lady Amy of York/CaptainAmy of FeistyLady pirateship
Cheiftess Feisty of Clan O' Doinn
HF:Sterling

Deborah

Prayers and good thoughts are headed your way.
If all is going well, you've obviously overlooked something!

Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia

Lots of positive healthy thoughts and favourable answers for you and yours!
"Embrace those who love you and rid yourself of those who bring you down."

Lavender

Here to a quick diagnosis and a speedy recovery.
IWG #3440
Landshark #19

lady serena

Sending good thoughts and prayers your way.
Guppy # 81
Fins up

renren

sending postive thoughts, and  your way!
Renren
Wench  #  3783
Treasure Guardian and giggling interrogator of the "Feisty Lady"

Guppy # 32 ROoL

Taffy Saltwater

Oh, hon, I'm so sorry that you've been placed in this position.  You'll be in my thoughts.  Please let us know the results of your biopsy and feel free to come here and kvetch.
Sveethot!

RenRobin

Thanks all for your support.
Loki-terr (in training)

RenRobin

Well, I get my results of my biopsy this week.  It is very stressful the waiting game.  I will keep you posted.
Loki-terr (in training)

daylight

Peace I willl pray for you. I know how the wait can be. That sometimes can be hardest part of all.  we always tend to look to the bad side of things, our minds seem to travel there for some reason, but you know it is as easy to beleive for the postive as it is the negitive. Things don`t always turn out bad  but we seem to think they will, we just seem to flow towards to negitive. so for the next 10 days beleive for the postive.