News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

2012 Season CTRF Robin Hood Springtime Festival

Started by Bob of the Lake, April 26, 2012, 12:10:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob of the Lake

So, opening day at Guilford is right around the corner--May 12. Looks like they have a great entertainment lineup again this year. Will I see any of you there? 
I came, I saw, I skipped to my lou.
            - Hammy the Squirrel

claymore

It is now a dry faire. Ownership of fair kind of nasty to people who work the concessions last year. Prices go up,don't think so with their fall faire either.

DacianFalx

Not a dry show...had a blast this past weekend, hope to see more friends and soon-to-be friends this next weekend in Guilford!  ;D
Those who say a certain something cannot be done, shouldn't interrupt those doing it.

Bob of the Lake

I had a blast opening day! Met up with friends, enjoyed the likes of Wolgemut, Vixens en Garde, Johnny Fox, Blackshear the Curious, the Iron Hill Vagabonds, and the truly remarkable archer, Bill Darr, among others. Beautiful weather and a great day all around. If any of you are near Guilford, CT, don't miss this fine faire!

DacianFalx, I don't know about next weekend yet, but plan to be there on Sat., May 19. If you will be there then, I'd be happy to meet up with you!
I came, I saw, I skipped to my lou.
            - Hammy the Squirrel

LadyAsh

I really want to go to the Springtime Festival, but have no way of getting up there as of yet. I am trying to convince my sister to come with the kids, but she doesn't seem that interested. I also have to get the weekend off from my work. :(
"Love can make a summer fly, or a night seem like a lifetime." -Andrew Lloyd Webber