News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

2012 Annual M'Crack KYRF Gathering Info

Started by Capt Lucy, May 22, 2012, 05:09:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hibernian

Garb is out and being sorted. Heading out this Friday in the early afternoon. We won't make it to Friday night's meet-n-greet but will see everyone bright and early on Saturday. Guinness is in the cooler!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin badges!"

Old Tinker

Quote from: Hibernian on June 27, 2012, 11:27:19 AM
Garb is out and being sorted. Heading out this Friday in the early afternoon. We won't make it to Friday night's meet-n-greet but will see everyone bright and early on Saturday. Guinness is in the cooler!
and good cousin, we's shall be there await'n thee,
Tink and Belle...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Hibernian

Once again a great time! Thanks to all the great people at Kentucky for being great hosts! Looking forward to next year.

Capt Lucy

Thank you all for coming!!  It wasn't the typical M'Crack gathering since the heat kept us from drinking too much but the company was the best!!  :D  I sure will miss you all next year!!
Dame Lucy, Captain of the Crimson Phoenix
IWG #2772 L77 Madame Emeritus
Booty'n Penny
Ette, R/F, IFORP, Merc, FOKTOP, Rengeek blah blah blah...

Old Tinker

thou it was tough on this Old Tinker, me Belle and me's enjoy'd all the M'Cracks company and a special thank you to those cousins that travel'd across the Big Muddy to join us.
and Booty'n , our Lucy and Ren Daught, you will be miss'd in the upcome'n years at KYHRF, fore there be NO replace'n thee,(said with a tear in me eye).
i be the Old Tinker and his Belle...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

BLAKDUKE

Is the faire down and done.   I went to the faire map and the dates that they had were for 2009, sooo.........
Ancient swordsman/royalty
Have Crown/Sword Will Travel

Hibernian

Quote from: BLAKDUKE on July 02, 2012, 06:54:47 PM
Is the faire down and done.   I went to the faire map and the dates that they had were for 2009, sooo.........
Not done yet, one more weekend upcoming!