News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

nearby hotel deal

Started by jcbanner, April 18, 2011, 11:57:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jcbanner

I just heard about a deal one of the board members has worked out with a nearby hotel!

The Best Western located at 12 Hwy W., Foristell, MO 63348 (next exit west after Wentzville Parkway) is offering a special for patrons that includes a room and 2 adult tickets for $79.95.

Their number is 636-673-2900, and there is a link to the hotel from our web site (www.renstl.org) in the Local Accommodations section.

(you might also be interested to know that several of our performers are staying there)

the faire is coming up quick, so if your coming from out of town, be sure to get your reservations booked.

Butch

Hey!  That's where we stayed last year!  Here is my review from May 30, 2010:

Well, the Best Western in Foristell was decent.  We will stay there again when we return.  It is adjacent to I-70 and is less than 5 minutes from driveway to driveway from Rotary Park (Lyon).

Continental breakfast, and coffee available at all times.

It cost us $76 including tax.

My family and I give this property a thumbs up!

Gauwyn of Bracknell

We booked it for Friday night
Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Butch

Just booked my room for the night of Memorial Day.  I figure I will want to crash after a full day at Lyon! 

Butch

Are there any hotel deals around for this year?

Butch

AHA!  It looks like the same LOCATION under new ownership (Quality Inn vs Best Western) is offering the same deal this year.  One night, two tix for $79.95.  Here is a link to the SLRF page with the details:  http://www.renstl.org/main/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=68&Itemid=110

Butch

*sorry, deleted this post; I put it on the wrong thread!*