News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

2012 Enchanted Lakes Renaissance Faire and Marketplace - Indiana

Started by Lord Clisto of York, May 18, 2012, 07:04:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Clisto of York

Ok, lets get the talk started on this faire again. The faire is going to be June 15 to June 17th. Here is the website -

http://enchantedlakesfaire.com/

I am planning on going once again this year. Can someone who is in charge please get in touch with me via e-mail. I have a few questions on the new location. I am looking forward to this faire again.

Thanks

Lord Clisto
sirclisto1@sbcglobal.net
Invictus Maneo - I Remain Unvanquished

Lady Deborah

I will alert the authorities, someone will be in touch soon. Looking forward to seeing you again soon :)

Lord Clisto of York

Lady Cecilia

Greetings Lord Clisto and other ELF fans!  Time for faire is quickly approaching and we have been busy getting our new location (Steuben County Park) prepared.  This year we will have an actual jousting area complete with seating, and Paragon Jousting will be debuting their new nighttime show "A Midsummer's Knightmare".  Yes, you read correctly-a NIGHT joust!   This will be held Saturday, June 16th.  The faire will close at 8PM to patrons not attending the joust and anyone wishing to only see the joust may enter the park beginning at 9PM.  The beer tent will be open late that night, as well.  We have Bocca Musica, Patrice Blackbottle, Silent Lion and Off Keel returning and several new acts including David Doyle and the High Flying Fools, Celtic Knot and the Theatrical Combat Network.  There will be severeal encampments including Vikings and pirates.  Discounted hotel rooms are available at the Ramada Inn.  Just make sure you mention the faire.  Gates open Friday at 3:30 with entertainment beginning after the Main Gate show at 5PM.  Saturday and Sunday will each open at 9AM with the Main Gate show at 10AM followed by entertainment.  Visit our Book of Faces page Enchanted Lakes Faire Fiends (no, not friends) and keep up with the faire.  There is also the official faire page Enchanted Lakes Renaissance Faire on the Book of Faces and also our website www.enchantedlakesfaire.com.  Advance tickets are available thru A Wild Hare Antique Mall (260-665-9920) and will soon be available online.  Advance tickets are $10 adults and $5 for children 6-12.  Tickets at the gate will be $12 adults and $6 for children.  Kids 5 and under are free.  Handicapped parking available.  Hope to see you at faire!

Lady Cecilia

When I first posted yesterday, I wasn't able to access the correct address for the new location.  The address is:  100 LN 101 Crooked Lake  Angola IN  46703. 

Lord Clisto of York

Lady Deborah

Lord Clisto, Will be attending our faire on Saturday?  If so, I would love for you to join us at the Queen's tea again.  Please let me know.

Lord Clisto of York

It would be a pleasure to join in her Majesty's tea once again. I am going to try and make it Saturday. I work the night before so i would leave a little early to be on the road. Heck, I may even go for both days. Not sure yet. So, yes, i am planning on sat. Now, if the weather looks bad, i will make it Sunday instead.

His Grace, Lord Clisto Seversword
Lord Chancellor, Duke of York, Earl of Pembroke & Lord Privy Seal

Lord Clisto of York

Does anyone have an address of a solid business or building that is really close to the faire grounds to put into the GPS. The address listed in a few posts above is not found. Something like a gas station or anything down from the faire?

Thanks
Lord Clisto

Lord Clisto of York

Huzzah!!!! I got the right combo from the address and I have it ready to go. Thanks so much for all the help. Can't wait to be there once again.

Lord Clisto

Bloody Bill Blight

Quote from: Lord Clisto of York on June 07, 2012, 08:01:35 AM
Huzzah!!!! I got the right combo from the address and I have it ready to go. Thanks so much for all the help. Can't wait to be there once again.

Lord Clisto

Anytime , no problem ....

Lord Clisto of York

I knew it wasn't rocket science. I am more versed in the arts of warefare and crusade. LOL...

Lady Deborah

Sir Clisto, we are so looking forward to having you join us again this year.  We shall see you soon! -Deborah (Queen Beatrice)

Lord Clisto of York

Thank you very much. Can't wait. Now we look to the druids to make sure the weather is wonderful.

Lord Clisto

Lord Clisto of York

Just one more day until opening day. Can't wait to see everyone once again. Looking forward to a grand time. Weather looks to be about 93 Saturday. Hope the humidity is down though. I will be there only for Saturday since I have some Fathers day things to do. See everyone soon.

Lord Clisto, Lord Chancellor and Duke of York