News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

2012 Enchanted Lakes Renaissance Faire and Marketplace - Indiana

Started by Lord Clisto of York, May 18, 2012, 07:04:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Deborah

Looking forward to your visit, the new site is lovely can't wait for you to see it. 

Lord Clisto of York

Thanks lady Deborah, I shall be there in about 15 hours. Gonna be a long day coming right from work tonight but i am looking forward to it.

Lord Clisto
Invictus Maneo - I Remain Unvanquished

Lord Clisto of York

I just finished posting my pictures from last Saturday at the Enchanted Lakes Renaissance Faire in Angola, Indiana. Was a great time again as always and it is their second year, now at a new location. It was great seeing all my friends there. They even had a night time joust put on by Paragon Jousting, which takes place in the Underworld. The effects are fantastic with flaming swords, lances and rings. It is a must see when they have this. Those pictures are hard to get in the dark, but I got some although a little grainy. The voices are also synthesized to sound EVIL....  To see the pictures, go to the link below and click on the Enchanted Lakes Faire.

http://www.sirclisto.com/51main.html

Lord Clisto

Lady Deborah

Thank you Sir C for your great photos.  It was a pleasure spending extra time with you this year!  Hope you are doing well after that bit of dancing after the night joust.  Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Lord Clisto of York

Thanks, Lady Deborah, I am glad you liked them, and feel free to use them for the faire website as well if you like. Yes, things are healing. I didnt realize I had also sprained the connective tissue of my left ribs as well when I hit the top of that concrete block. They feel better now though. Thanks for the concern. The leg cuts on the left leg are taking a little longer and the right is about gone. All in all it was a great time as usual. Had a wonderful time being able to be part of it all once again.

Lord Clisto of York

Does anyone know if this faire is going to be happening again this year of 2013? Or, has it finally folded up? Their website is not active and I had heard rumor of such while attending the Michigan Faire in the fall. Anyone with information please let me know.

Thanks
Lord Clisto

metalcelt

The Faire is active, they will once again be open Father's Day weekend. They state they are working on a new website. You can get updates on the Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Enchanted-Lakes-Renaissance-Faire-Marketplace-ELF-Angola-Indiana/206454696037434?ref=ts&fref=ts until the site is up.