News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

2012 St. Louis Renaissance Faire

Started by Rowan MacD, January 27, 2012, 08:22:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

max and kate

Brethren of the Great Lakes
Outlanders
Castleteers
Irish Penny Brigade
M'Cracks

Amyj

I'm not fat, it's just that a skinny body couldn't hold ALL THIS PERSONALITY! ;)
Historically Accur-ISH

Butch

We're gonna hold out for two more weeks; I work weekends, so I've gotta have it approved in advance (and it is!)

Amyj

Two days and a wake-up and it's FAIRE TIME!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
I'm not fat, it's just that a skinny body couldn't hold ALL THIS PERSONALITY! ;)
Historically Accur-ISH

Butch

A week from tomorrow for me!  We'll be there Memorial Day weekend.  Does anyone do a pre-cannon tailgate at this one?  I can bring mimosas.  Let me know if there's any interest!

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Quote from: Butch on May 17, 2012, 05:03:47 PM
A week from tomorrow for me!  We'll be there Memorial Day weekend.  Does anyone do a pre-cannon tailgate at this one?  I can bring mimosas.  Let me know if there's any interest!

You know if we were going you could count on us.  We will be doing the Iowa renaissance Faire. We are part of cast.
Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Butch

Quote from: Gauwyn of Bracknell on May 17, 2012, 08:14:26 PM
You know if we were going you could count on us.  We will be doing the Iowa renaissance Faire. We are part of cast.
Yeah, I know we could count on you guys!  We threw in with the SLRF before we knew you were gonna be up there.  I did see a post of yours somewhere about doing that one, but we had already bought tix to St Louis.

Once Debauched

Quote from: Aniroaldawen on April 23, 2012, 11:58:33 PM
Stowaway Allie will be invading STLRF with at least four other pirates opening weekend!! And, for the first time ever, my job is paying me to attend faire (I'm using paid time off for the trip)!! HUZZAH, I can't wait!! Planning out my '12 faire favors now :-)

I knew I knew you!  I saw you, but didn't realize who you were! DUH! I was the phat chick in  brown leather corset with green chemise and camera in hand.

FYI for anyone holding a faire membership:

"Once a season, the garden hosts a membership BBQ.  Saturday, May 26th will be this year's BBQ.  We will eat between 11:30 a.m. and noon.  The Faire provides the burgers, brats, and hot dogs.  Everyone else should bring a dish or something to share.  We will have lemonade and water.  Any other soft drinks you may want, you are welcome to bring."

Since the BBQ will be on Saturday I'll be out there Saturday and then again on Monday only with the kiddo!
IWG  #3527 Local 29
IFRP #1228 Loblolly Lass, HMS Lying Bastard
FOKTOP
ROoL #29
Tequila:  The interactive shot

Butch

OD, I will be there for the BBQ.  Look for me in a fuzzy blue cap (thrum cap) and really baggy trousers.  See you on Saturday!

Malcolm

Quote from: Butch on May 20, 2012, 06:58:57 PM
OD, I will be there for the BBQ.  Look for me in a fuzzy blue cap (thrum cap) and really baggy trousers.  See you on Saturday!

Was nice having lunch with you.
YOS,
Malcolm Abernethy
Knight Commander, Order of the Blue Ribbon
IBRSC #1272
1608 Society
"Be the best you can be... considering."

Butch

Quote from: Malcolm on May 27, 2012, 04:50:06 PM

Was nice having lunch with you.
Thank-you!  You as well!  We really enjoy the St Louis RF!  And the Les Amis is such a great addition.  Michael and I will stay at least through the Memorial Day service tomorrow.  Thank-you very much for having us!