News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

not my TV debut but ...

Started by Blushing, June 25, 2008, 12:23:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blushing

... so maybe third time is the charm ... I was tapped for another live afternoon broadcast from the newsroom yesterday.  All about cool summer drinks.

If anyone wants to watch a print journalist take a stab at broadcast ... go to Gazette.com, scroll down to "Local Video & Promotions" and click on the "Cool drinks for summer" story/video ...

And no ... I haven't watched myself!
~All human activity lies within the artist's scope~

Mistress Charlotte

CHECK YOU OUT GIRLY!!!!

You did great!!!  Huzzah to our new celebrity!!. Speaking in front of the camera is scary!!!
Cause, "Cake or death?" That's a pretty easy question.
Anyone could answer that.
"Cake or death?"
"Eh, cake please."

Blushing

Thanks!  ;D I'm glad you found it!

It was moved at some point today ... it's under "MORE VIDEOS" and the Features tab ...

And it IS scary ...
~All human activity lies within the artist's scope~

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

I finally found it after looking again.

You did a great job. Doing on-air interviews are tough and when you have a camera stuck in your face it makes it even more so. Doing them as a docmentary not as tough as you can go back and correct what you say. Doing them on a radio... easy as no camera is looking at you, just the DJ. But not live with a camera that's tough.

HUZZAH to you for doing a great job!
"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e

John

I found it too.  You did great.

Bahlien

"Always with the negative waves, Always with the negative waves. Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful."

*Teach*

Excellent!

*Rum toast to ya Blushing!*
*Got more Rum?* "Here, Try This!"
http://forums.wearephoenixrisen.com