News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

2013 Projects!! What do you have in mind???

Started by Lady Kathleen of Olmsted, June 11, 2012, 09:16:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

genyferbelle

Quote from: crazyrennie on June 13, 2012, 01:23:04 PM
Looking to create by myself-from scratch period falconry gear-glove,bag,hoods,jesses-all of the stuff

Wish me luck this is going to be workign gear as well a a project for the medieval group I am in

Crazy

That sounds awesome. I know it wouldn't be HA for a gal, but I dream of making a female archers getup. I loved how the latest Robin Hood was more of a yeomen than a noble to start. It gave a much better connection to the earth for an archer. And I am obsessed with earth tones. But short of buying a Ravenswood dress, I would have to start now just to get all the lacing done..
Brute Squad.

Lady Kathleen of Olmsted

I have decided on the NEW Gown I am going to make for myself for 2013. This one, inspired from  ELIZABETH R. I have not made a new gown for myself since 2006 when the Mary, Queen of Scots gown was completed.

I envision this gown in a Darker Creme Brocade, Burgandy Silk contrast, the Frames trim Gold on Black with TONS of 6mm pearls. I plan to have this gown ready to debut at Bristol in 2013. Sooner if I have time.

Keep in mind that this will be done in my Spare time. WHATEVER that is.  ;)
"As with Art as in Life, nothing succeeds like excess.".....Oscar Wilde