News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Dubuque 2013

Started by Gauwyn of Bracknell, May 13, 2013, 11:32:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gauwyn of Bracknell

anyone on the board here going this coming weekend?

We shall be there on Saturday.
Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Dustin

I'm gonna try to convince my wife. The faire is about an hour and a half from home, and I have the whole weekend off.
If love be rough with you, be rough with love;
Prick love for pricking, and you beat love down. Romeo & Juliet, 1.IV

Lady Renee Buchanan

We would so much enjoy supporting the closest faire to our home.  However, for the past 3 years, they have chosen the same weekend as Janesville's faire, which has probably been going on for 8 years, if not more.

We used to spend 1 day at each, but we prefer going to Janesville.  It is a larger faire, with more entertainment and vendors, and it's our first faire of the season.  We see so many of our Bristol friends that we're not willing to miss even 1 day of it.

If the Dubuque RF would choose another weekend, I'd be there both days.
A real Surf Diva
Landshark who loves water
Chieftesse Surf'n Penny of Clan O'Siodhachain,
Irish Penny Brigade
Giver of Big Hugs 
Member since the beginning of RF
All will be well. St. Julian of Norwich

Lady Rosalind

I will be there with Have Court, Will Travel this year!

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Quote from: Dustin on May 13, 2013, 07:18:51 PM
I'm gonna try to convince my wife. The faire is about an hour and a half from home, and I have the whole weekend off.

If you are there on Saturday, look us up.
Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Rowan MacD

Taking a break this week.  Just finished Nebraska Faire, and Iowa is the following weekend.
What doesn't kill me-had better run.
IWG wench #3139 
19.7% FaireFolk pure-80.3% FaireFolk corrupt

Red Bess

Coming for the first time this year - we will be vending as Ladies in Scarlet: Piratical Art and Accessories.
"Always be yourself. Unless you can be a pirate. Then always be a pirate."

Lord Clisto of York

I shall be there both days with Have Court Will Travel along with lady Rosalind. I am getting off work at 3:00am sat morning and heading out no later than 4:30am. The weather should be a bit warm, but that's better hen rain. See everyone in the morning....

And, for those who have not been to this little fund raiser event, come on out for the day and enjoy it in the nice weather.

Lord Clisto, Duke of York
Invictus Maneo - I Remain Unvanquished

Lord Clisto of York

Just finished posting my pics for the Dubuque Renaissance Faire from 5/18-19 which is a fund raiser for Camp Albrecht Acres. To see them just go to the link below.

http://www.sirclisto.com/dubuque/dub.html

Lord Clisto
Invictus Maneo - I Remain Unvanquished