News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Colorado photo thread for 2012

Started by Blushing, June 14, 2012, 03:14:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norfolk

Some of your best shots yet, Blushing!  Many, many thanks!
Just call me "Your Grace"

Blushing

;D  Awww, blush.

I'm hoping to get seventh weekend up this week as well ... I'm going to try, at least!
~All human activity lies within the artist's scope~

The Professor

They're very nice,  your composition is really improving.  Both of us need to work on our illumination.
"People?  YOU DIDN'T TELL ME THERE'D BE PEOPLE!"

Celtic Rune Stones

My life is loosely based on a true story...

Norfolk

CRS,

Your portraits of closing weekend nearly brought tears to mine eyes.  Your portraits of us capture perfectly the joy the Baroness and I find in Larspurshire. We will view them many times during the cold months to warm our souls as we await the 2013 season.

Many thanks, my friend. 

Schaumburg
Just call me "Your Grace"

Ian Maxwell

I will get my photo's out, I promised Blushing...A dear friend so they will be forthcoming...and to Blushing...my deepest thanks for my friend Blushing...the best friend I have at Larkspurshire...my home away from home.

Celtic Rune Stones

Quote from: Baron on July 31, 2012, 10:36:28 PM
CRS,

Your portraits of closing weekend nearly brought tears to mine eyes.  Your portraits of us capture perfectly the joy the Baroness and I find in Larspurshire. We will view them many times during the cold months to warm our souls as we await the 2013 season.

Many thanks, my friend. 

Schaumburg

Thank you for the kind words, your Grace. I look forward to meeting you and the Countess at the old Spanish fort seven weeks hence. Until then, safe travels.
My life is loosely based on a true story...

Waite

The Professor

I do love all your work--thanks to everyone who shared their photos!  I didn't have a chance to take many myself.

Best!
"People?  YOU DIDN'T TELL ME THERE'D BE PEOPLE!"