News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

I'm ready for a COUNTDOWN!!!

Started by flidais, June 19, 2012, 04:18:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flidais

59 DAYS UNTIL MICHIGAN RENAISSANCE FESTIVAL 2012!!!!

sealion

Cindy/Ciana Leonardi di Firenze/Captain Cin

flidais

51 days left!!!

I'm still trying to figure out what I want to make for garb.  UGH!!!  I better figure it out soon huh, I'm running out of time.  How 'bout everyone else?  Garb done?

Abigail Fairbottom

I don't have that many fingers...what's the count at now Flidais?  ;)  Spent all day sewing, slowly getting ready!!!

flidais

40 DAYS UNTIL OPENING DAY!!!!!  WOOOOHOOO!!!

I just got really excitied!!! 

Wickedvox

Your gigantic, colorful script is making me even *more* excited!! Woohoo!
"Not all those who wander are lost..."

CalliopeCC

Quote from: flidais on July 09, 2012, 11:29:34 AM
40 DAYS UNTIL OPENING DAY!!!!!  WOOOOHOOO!!!

I just got really excitied!!! 

...and a collective scream of panic can be heard coming from the Great Lakes Region, as Costumers  realize how little time is left to finish their projects before she Show begins...

StareNorthSteve

Just added MI fest to my calendar. Hazzah!
Ale-ing Archer
Loveland Castleteer
Head-Balancer of Ale

Lord Clisto of York

I shall be there for one day again as usual this year. Looking at the last Sunday.

Lord Clisto
Invictus Maneo - I Remain Unvanquished

flidais

YEAH VISITORS!!!!

And oh yes.... I know this girl is in a sewing panic at this moment.  But hey, it'll all come together...right?   ;)

And....

36 DAYS!!!!

CalliopeCC

Quote from: flidais on July 13, 2012, 03:09:59 PM

But hey, it'll all come together...right?   ;)

It will - HOW?  - as it's been oft quoted from Shakespeare In Love: "It's a mystery!"

and I'm with you: YAY, Visitors!

Celtic Lady

We'll be there the last weekend. So looking forward to it  :D.

Ellaris

After not being able to attend at all last year I am simply surrounding myself with all things faire until opening day. That translates to sewing 23 hours a day for weeks on end so that all of my garb withdrawal will finally leave me. So that means new garb for me, the brother, the sister, the best friend, the stepdad, the neighbors, the man at the corner store, my best friend' boyfriend's dog and probably a lucky dane that I will corrupt along the way. I think I have issues.
There's no place like faire

Jon Foster

flidais

We're down to like 18 days here folks!!!   I can't believe it itls almost MIRF time again!!!  weeeee :)