News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Visitors from the Midlands

Started by Gauwyn of Bracknell, June 21, 2012, 11:37:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gauwyn of Bracknell

We will be in Larkspurshire on Sunday June 24.  Will be nice to see all.

Blushing - at the book shop?
Hey Aren't You - all over?
Duke and Duchess of Norfolk (I hope I got that right??)
Adrianna Rose - your shop
Francisco?
Cap'n Spleen?
I know Lady Delaney and Toki will not be there Sunday.

Look forward to seeing you all!
Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Norfolk

Quote from: Gauwyn of Bracknell on June 21, 2012, 11:37:05 AM

Duke and Duchess of Norfolk (I hope I got that right??)

You did!  Well done!
Just call me "Your Grace"

Francisco Paula

Francisco will be at the cat show on the right hand side if you are looking at the stage. You know big guy keeping stupid people back from the cats

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

Quote from: Francisco Paula on June 21, 2012, 02:00:04 PM
Francisco will be at the cat show on the right hand side if you are looking at the stage. You know big guy keeping stupid people back from the cats

No... Big guy keeping small young children who are curios like cats, from becoming Kitty snack, that have parents that do not keep a tighter control on them better.
"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e

Zoë

I'll be standing in for a friend at the pop booth/bar next door to Friar Tuck's Bakery, both days this weekend.
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Quote from: Zoë on June 21, 2012, 08:31:47 PM
I'll be standing in for a friend at the pop booth/bar next door to Friar Tuck's Bakery, both days this weekend.

Will stop and buy an ale and say high.
Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Norfolk

Quote from: Zoë on June 21, 2012, 08:31:47 PM

Old habits die hard, eh Lass?

The Professor

Just listen for the echoing call of 'HISTORIAN FOR HIRE' and 'You're in a BAD place to claim the past bores you!'  Last weekend a lady said, 'I bet you have a PhD in B.S., don't you?'   

>:(

I said, 'No, Mum.  Ancient History.  Alpha Chapter, Phi Beta Kappa, University of Colorado, 1986.'

I rolled with it pretty quickly.

Best!
"People?  YOU DIDN'T TELL ME THERE'D BE PEOPLE!"

Nighthawk

24th... We have a wedding on the 23rd and may not be up for it. But we may cut out a little early to be there. Look for the guy in the kilt- can't miss me.  ;D

Merlin the Elder

Quote from: The Professor on June 22, 2012, 12:00:47 AM
Just listen for the echoing call of 'HISTORIAN FOR HIRE' and 'You're in a BAD place to claim the past bores you!'  Last weekend a lady said, 'I bet you have a PhD in B.S., don't you?'   

I said, 'No, Mum.  Ancient History.  Alpha Chapter, Phi Beta Kappa, University of Colorado, 1986.'

Best!
^_LIKE_^
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

Norfolk

Quote from: The Professor on June 22, 2012, 12:00:47 AM

Best!

Heh, heh, heh.   :)

Baron Frederick

Me thinks the lady was outgunned??
Baron Frederick

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

Stay cool those going this weekend. Temps they say will be 104 in the Denver Metro, that makes Larkspurshire Hot as Heck
"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e