News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

New Store Openning - OT

Started by kilted one, June 25, 2008, 07:15:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kilted one

This is slightly off topic, but I want to get this information out to as many people as possible and since we are all friends here, why not?  I have just opened a new store in the Westmoreland Mall Annex, The Vault Comics and Games.  The store will be selling all sorts of comics and comics supplies, board games (and no, nothing like Monopoly, more in line with Settlers of Cataan, Puerto Rico, Kingsburg, etc.  Google them, they are really great games), miniature wargames such as Warhammer and Warmachine, and Collectible Card Games (Magic the Gathering).  We have an area to play and hold All Night Gaming events the first Saturday of each month.  I invite anyone who can to please stop by and I look forward to seeing many of you again during Faire season.
....Because it was stapled to the elephant!!!   Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!

Countess Westmorland

I am so glad you are getting your shop up and running!  We will have to stop out and see it.

So, does this give you more time to play in the evenings with all of us?  We miss you guys at the Harp!
A little song, a little dance, a little rum down your pants!

Professor M

Wow!  Many congratulations to you, KO and LA!  Set aside a copy of Pirate's Cove for me.  I've been wanting it for a long time, and I'd just as soon buy it from you.

It's a long drive for me, but I'm looking forward attending a game night.
"You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me."
~ C.S. Lewis

kilted one

We would love to have you Professor.  First Saturday of each month is All Night Gaming.  Starts at around noon, ends around 3am.  More games than you can shake a stick at.
....Because it was stapled to the elephant!!!   Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!