News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

CRF 2012 M'Crack National Gathering 11/9-11

Started by Hibernian, June 27, 2012, 11:46:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hibernian

Its never too early to start planning. Mark you calendar now and get those travel tickets while they're still affordable.

The National Gathering of the Clan M'Crack, friends and family both, will commence Friday night 11/9, keep partying Saturday 11/10, and finish out with the M'Crack clergy on Sunday 11/11.

As usual you can find us at the Galway Hooker on Friday evening, Saturday at faire all day (you can always find someone at M'Crack Corner between the pub and the joust) then back at the Hooker that night and where else but faire on Sunday.

Don't forget the annual Saturday morning tailgate (Country Ham will be served as usual) and this year there will also be a renewal of wedding vows in the afternoon!

Of course all are invited! The official hotel will once again be the Micotel in Cornelius, special rates will be announced soon, watch this space! The upstairs of the Galway Hooker will be reserved for Saturday evening so all may have a seat and enjoy dinner and the party.

More details as they become available, looking forward to seeing everyone in November. Heck some of us are coming for R/F gathering at the end of October and just staying! Two great weekends at one fantastic faire.
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin badges!"

Lord Caleb

I've never actually attended the Friday night gathering.
Home Festival: Carolina Renaissance Festival
Name: Josh aka Lord Caleb of Guilford

Hibernian

This would be a great year for everyone to attend and enjoy the Friday evening events!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin badges!"

Lairde Guardn

It is finally upon us......hope to see many RFers, Otters, Rogues & Wenches and of course M'Cracks this weekend
Lairde Guard'n
Lairde Highe Chieftain Emeritus
Irish Penny Brigade
Rogue, Teer, Otter
Landshark, Bard, DG, RFC
15.8% FaireFolk pure, 84.2% FaireFolk corrupt

amy

I am heartbroken to not be able to join you all and share the love at the Nathional Gathering after all the planning I have done to get there.   But we all know life comes 1st and I hope you will all be praying for our safe travels this weekend as we fly under the radar into Wilmington NC on a mission that we have lovingly dubbed  "Rescue the Princess".   Anyone who knows me, knows what I am talking about.

So all my hugs and love to all my M'Crack family.  You are all in my heart as you celebrate the joys and sadness of being a family.   I'll be praying for you all and lifting my toast at 3:00.   I miss you terribly and can't wait to join any and all of you as soon as I can.    And just think.....after this weekend I can have a real Alabama PET!