News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

#EverythingIsAPinCushion

Started by CecilsTanequin, June 27, 2012, 01:20:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CecilsTanequin

So I've developed some interesting pin cushion habits. Slash using things that aren't pin cushions as pin cushions. Is this bad habit or am I an innovative genius?

Always in the mouth:

Now in the arm of my chair:

Show us your funky pin cushions or what you accidentally end up using as a pin cushion. And yes, way too often that is ourselves. amiright?
Kat Brown
Guilde of St. George - Bristol
'07-'08 Lady Anne Cecil
'09-'12 Mistress Mary Radcliffe

isabelladangelo

http://www.jamestowne.org/Written_In_Bone.htm

Scroll halfway down the page to "Tailor's Notch" to figure out what happens if you hold pins in your mouth.   It will show up long after your have passed on.   

raevyncait

Here's my Pinhead
You just never know what you'll find on the clearance aisle at Wallyworld, I think I paid .50 for this broken dog toy to make an awesome pincushion.
Raevyn
IWG 3450
The ORIGINAL Pipe Wench
Wench @ Large #2
Resident Scottish Gypsy
Royal Aromatherapist

CecilsTanequin

Haha! A thousand years from now my skeleton will turn up in a CSI/Bones type of way and they'll be confused that I have a Tailor's Notch on my teeth but my bones date back only to the early 21st century!

I love the pinhead!
Kat Brown
'07-'08 Lady Anne Cecil

Dinobabe

Quote from: raevyncait on June 27, 2012, 02:25:32 PM
Here's my Pinhead
You just never know what you'll find on the clearance aisle at Wallyworld, I think I paid .50 for this broken dog toy to make an awesome pincushion.

Oh, I am SOOOOO stealing that!!!
Natasha McCallister
Bristol Faire 1988-2005
The Wizard's Chamber/Sir Don Palmist
59.2% FaireFolk Corrupt
midsouthrenfaire.com

Rennigirl

I don't have a photo of it, but my exposed drywall by my ironing board makes a great pin cushion.   ;D

CecilsTanequin

Quote from: Rennigirl on June 28, 2012, 09:14:00 AM
I don't have a photo of it, but my exposed drywall by my ironing board makes a great pin cushion.   ;D

That is sooo something I would do!
Kat Brown
'07-'08 Lady Anne Cecil

operafantomet

Quote from: CecilsTanequin on June 27, 2012, 05:34:10 PM
Haha! A thousand years from now my skeleton will turn up in a CSI/Bones type of way and they'll be confused that I have a Tailor's Notch on my teeth but my bones date back only to the early 21st century!

Hahahaha, so true!

Cilean

I use my clothes, often I forget? And then attempt to take off my clothes or I go to hug a family member? And it is a surprise!!!

Cilean

[/b]
Lady Cilean Stirling
"Looking Good is not an Option, It is a Necessity"
My Motto? Never Pay Retail