News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Looking for a place to start

Started by The Rabbi, June 04, 2012, 04:39:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Rabbi

Anyone interested in seeing if they truly do have what it takes to be a performing artist but can not get that much needed break let me attempt to be a knock of oppurtunity. I own a very small Renaissance Fantasy Faire "Spirit of Magic" located in How the H___ did I get here Strang Oklahoma. My wife and I are the sole owners and put this show on with a very limited budget we have no sponsors to speak of so it comes from my disability and VA check. I need to add to my list of entertainment for next year May 4th and 5th 2013. I have had no unhappy performers and one really pissed off vendor we treat our people right and respect that as an artist you know your job and I know mine. this year google maps sent everyone 65 miles due south of our actual location so attendance was low but thats okey we still had a blast. We are Rennies first Fair Owners second if you are interested and can provide me some entertainment at a reasonable cost send me a pm here on the board. Thanks 
My sanity is not lost I sent it away
Proud member of FOKTOP

Craigmeister

I can vouch for the hospitality at the Spirit Of Magic Faire.  Rabbi and his crew were very accommodating to everyone's needs.  It was a rather warm weekend and they let people take all of the breaks they needed to get into the air conditioning.  They WERE the green tent and provided the entertainers and vendors with great food and free water.  SoM would be a good place to start.  Even with the crowds being re-directed, the vendors and entertainers were willing to watch and participate in everyone else's acts.
Providing faire information for over 10 years (updated monthly).  Visit www.meistersrealm.com to find all the Renaissance & Celtic-type Festivals in North America.  There's much more to see and do in 'The Realm' as well.