News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Blackrock Medieval Festival is just weeks away!!!

Started by RacKuhn, June 29, 2012, 02:28:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RacKuhn

BlackRock Medieval Festival will be in Augusta this year. We are inbetween Kalamazoo and Battle Creek. BlackRock will run the last 3 weekends this July, 14-15, 21-22, and the 28-29th. It's 10am-6pm, rain or shine! Not a far drive for all the fun were about to have! There will be over 60 vendors, 5 stages, and of corse, food and fun. Premier Animal Attractions will be there the first 2 weekends. They will bring lion cub this year, along with many other wonderful babies! We also have a very famous jousting troup this year and many lane acts! Come have fun this July at BlackRock Medieval Festival! www.blackrockfest.com Also look for us on FaceBook.

max and kate

Looks like Kate an I be attendin' openin' day.
Brethren of the Great Lakes
Outlanders
Castleteers
Irish Penny Brigade
M'Cracks

NefariousDrO

I'm really looking forward to this one, gonna be there on the 15th!

RacKuhn

:o
Oh, I'm so sorry I didn't keep up on checking this. I hope everyone had a great time at BlackRock Medieval Festival! I know I did! Next year we are adding one weekend, bringing the total to 4 weekends. We can't wait until we see you then, we have grand plans in the works! Until then everyone.  :)
Rachel K