News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

2013 General/Open and Reserved Clan Campgrounds

Started by mpullen, July 01, 2012, 07:59:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mpullen

Today, management laid out the new General/Open campgrounds and the Reserved Clan campgrounds. I have sent the detailed message to the RobinandCompany Yahoo group, since I can post attachments there. Once I get an updated map I can post to photobucket to attach here.

Essentially, we will be doubling the General/Open Patrons campgrounds area to allow another 200-300 campers.

We are also clearing a road for reserved clan areas. i presently have 7 clans on the waiting list that should take 1/2 of this area.

If you have a clan/group that wants to stake a claim, send me  message.

mpullen

Here's the waiting list for reserved clan/group camping, once the new area is available.

1. Rebels of the Sacred Pants
2. Sitheil Mor-Chaille
3. Beer Ye! Beer Ye!
4. Sparrow Gold
5. Renegade
6. Shadow Tribe
7. Clan MacShaggin
8. The Impaler

This adds about 200-250 more campers that have a reserved camping area during Faire and the off season events. Of course, they are going to have to do some serious land clearing, so once I open up the area, all the clans who already have a claim should come over and give them encouragement.

The area should support about another 200 campers, so where are the other 7-8 clans who want to enjoy the good life?

Snylor

Can we bring lawn chairs and coolers and just watch and laugh?
Valhalla Elder and Keeper of the Bra Staff

mpullen

Quote from: Snylor on July 21, 2012, 05:48:10 AM
Can we bring lawn chairs and coolers and just watch and laugh?

No, you are the experts. You must give advice, and then sit back and laugh.

mpullen

The Claw will be relocating from the present Chaos area to the area within the new loop road, approximately across from Solitude.

Since they will be supplying the bulldozer and operator, I feel they deserve this. Any arguments? Then dueling swords at 10 paces.

Merlin the Elder

I like the way you resolve issues, Mike! I'll give you a Huzzah!
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...