News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

2012 KCRF Countdown!!

Started by Tamtaro, July 09, 2012, 02:22:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aniroaldawen

ONE MONTH until the gates open!!!
I can't wait to go home!!! :-D

kcdcchef

yeah has anyone else noticed that the season starts in like 23 days?

Tamtaro

I'm cracking up at the half-face girl in Delireus' photo!  Did you photobomb her or did she photobomb you?  Loves it!  :D
21 disco-days till boogie time!   Yes, disco...because it's sparkly and makes me want to wear funny pants!
And as for my rage: Love me and despair!!  The only medicine for this madness is CREPES!!  :P ;D

Delireus

hah! I have no idea, I was too busy stuffing my face to notice the picture!

Oh, btw, the KC mini faire is August 15th, I just saw something about that on their facebook page. I've been 2 years now, it's pretty cute and if you've got nothing to do from 5 pm till dusk, I'd recommend it.

From the facebook page "there will be a Mini Faire. It will be on August 15th from 5pm to dark. Call the office at 913-721-2110 to sign up to participate!"
- Shanon (with just 1 N)

Home is where
the faire is

Tamtaro

Sneak preview week!  Whee!  Be sure to tell us all about it Delireus!!
kcdcchef - to answer a previous question, definitely planning on being in Canterbury on Sat or Sun of Columbus Day weekend - let's definitely grab a crepe and a show!

Aniroaldawen

LESS THAN TWO WEEKS!!!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D
Two weeks exactly until my first full day at KCRF. I"ll be out the Saturdays, but not 'til after 5 pm and (most likely) not in garb.
I can't WAIT!!!  ;D

kcdcchef

6 weeks for me. See everyone C-bus Day weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Butch

It's looking like Columbus Day is going to be popular with R/Fer's in the lanes of Canterbury!  Not counting any of the above posts, I have gotten 8 definite plans and at least that many more possibles for the 6, 7, 8 of October (Columbus Day weekend)!  Let's keep this weekend on our calendar as a "MUST ATTEND" weekend!

kcdcchef

october 7th and 8th are my planned days in canterbury. see you guys then. let's do a meet up on uncle jon's weekend I say!

Aniroaldawen

Merlin the Elder

I gotta wonder if Tamtaro is still looking so forlorn in her photo?   ;)  (I just love that infectious smile!)
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

Delireus

I am so excited, I get to go THREE time to KCRF! We can usually only afford money and time wise to go once. My boyfriend's parents bought us Feast of Fools tickets for opening weekend (they had that special 2 for 1 on facebook a few days ago)

Has anyone ever been to the Feast of Fools? We never have.
- Shanon (with just 1 N)

Home is where
the faire is

Cap'n Hunnar Graybeard

OK, so after a few years of wanting to attend KCRF, we now have our chance since we moved to the area a couple of months ago.

I guess we'll be doing KCRF every weekend since my wife will be working at the faire with one of the entertainers.

So I guess what I really need to know is there anyone willing to show me around what will be our new home faire?
IPB Clan Chieftain - Clan Williams (Kansas)
Crew of The Bayou Scoundrel
Landshark #58

Butch

Sure thing, brother!  I'll be there opening weekend.  Saturday from cannon until the parade, then Sunday and Monday all day long.  I'd be happy to show you around!

Cap'n Hunnar Graybeard

Quote from: Butch on August 28, 2012, 07:24:49 AM
Sure thing, brother!  I'll be there opening weekend.  Saturday from cannon until the parade, then Sunday and Monday all day long.  I'd be happy to show you around!

Will I find you in your trademark blue thrum hat?
IPB Clan Chieftain - Clan Williams (Kansas)
Crew of The Bayou Scoundrel
Landshark #58