News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Four Winds Canterbury Faire

Started by Dracconia, August 01, 2012, 11:39:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracconia

Alrighty folks! The last post I made had a few errors in it due to faulty information...I have emailed back and forth with the owners and have the following to put forth to you!

Hear ye hear ye! Queen Catherine Parr invites you to come and visit her Royal Highness at the Four Winds Cantebury Faire! The Faire will be open for it's annual Haunted Hayrides this October and will open it's gates again in the spring of 2013!!

I will be announcing updates and passing along information as the owners get it updated and finalized.

Due to serious health issues that struck both partners families, severe accidents and some awful weather striking the grounds things aren't going up as fast as they would like!

Thanks to all that keep coming back, I'll keep posting to keep you posted!!!!
PR ~Faire Daughter~
Shake-N-Bake

Craigmeister

How are the partners' families coming along?  I'm working to make the journey back to Canterbury next spring.
Providing faire information for over 10 years (updated monthly).  Visit www.meistersrealm.com to find all the Renaissance & Celtic-type Festivals in North America.  There's much more to see and do in 'The Realm' as well.

Dracconia

Recovery is coming along for all, slowly but surely.

We were hit by a pretty big storm a few months back and damages were not fun to clean up. But all on track for this spring!
PR ~Faire Daughter~
Shake-N-Bake

DonaCatalina

What is the current website? We might be able to make one weekend in the spring.
Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

Stalkwell

The website is still the same URL they have had in the past (for now)...

http://www.fourwindsfaire.com/

Tell us when you plan on going, the good wife and I might be there for that weekend.

Stalk well...
Enthralled with the Faeriebox...

DonaCatalina

Himself and I will have to discuss it. We'll be working NTIF so definitely not opening weekend.
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

Stalkwell

We usually split the weekend and hit both...

Stalk well...
Enthralled with the Faeriebox...

DonaCatalina

We have a Sunday shift as well as Saturday shifts for NTIF. It's looking like March 16 will be our day, but I'll have a more definite answer soon.
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

DonaCatalina

March 16 is a go. we are driving up for the day.
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

Merlin

Anál nathrach- Breath of serpent
Orth' bháis 's bethad- Spell of death and of life
Do chél dénmha- Thy omen of making

DonaCatalina

we are just going to drive up and drive back. we didn't make arrangements for a dog sitter.
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

DonaCatalina

Now even that is in doubt. Someone shared their cold with me.
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess