News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

shop table

Started by drow, July 31, 2012, 11:41:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

drow

working on a table for my wife's pottery shop...

the table is based on these plans, though i've altered the dimensions.  the supporting post profile is intended to be of a goblet or cup, to reflect my wife's work.  construction is done, now to finish it!
>>< drow ><<

Dinobabe

That's beautiful!!

Make me one....
Natasha McCallister
Bristol Faire 1988-2005
The Wizard's Chamber/Sir Don Palmist
59.2% FaireFolk Corrupt
midsouthrenfaire.com

Rani Zemirah

How gorgeous!  Please post pics of the finished product, as well!!! 
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

drow

finished with a black walnut danish oil, and we brought it out to grounds today to see how it looks...

and set with some of patty's pottery...

>>< drow ><<

Lady L

Former Shop Owner at MNRF

Rani Zemirah

Beautiful!!!  Very nicely done... 
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

drow

and a bench to match...

3' wide, 18" high.  no time for finishing, i'll have to do that sometime after this weekend.
>>< drow ><<

Rani Zemirah

Drow... please tell me you have made more of these table/bench sets... and are selling them!  You should definitely offer these for sale in your booth, since your wife is obviously not the only artisan in the family! 

I know it's been almost a year and a half since this thread was active, but, having stumbled across it, I just wanted to see if you were following up on your success with these pieces, and continuing to create beautiful things!  :) 
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Lady L

I think they sold their pottery shop. I didn't see it when I was there in 2013.
Former Shop Owner at MNRF

Rani Zemirah

What a shame.  They could definitely set up shop at any SCA event and sell these tables and benches, though! 
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede