News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Tapatalk support added!

Started by Tom, December 14, 2010, 11:56:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

Hi all,

We have added support for Tapatalk. Here's what it is:

Tapatalk is a mobile forum app for iPhone, Android, BlackBerry and Nokia. Tapatalk supports vBulletin, phpBB, IPB and SMF forums and forum owner can activate this service for free. Tapatalk supports all the usual forum functions plus full screen image viewing, image upload, caching (less reload), private messaging, all these features are accessible in just a few simple taps.

Showing New and Unread Thread with Avatar and Number of reply:

Images are thread are converted to thumbnail and allow full-screen viewing

Ability to see Who's Online and what they are doing:

Ability to search by topics and posts:

Ability to upload images directly from Android and iPhone!:

Check out http://www.tapatalk.com for more information!

There are two versions of Tapatalk, the lite version lets you read the forums and the full version also lets you post amongst other things. If you have any questions just let me know.
Thanks,

Tom

A.K.A. - Lady Serenas husband

Lady Lowrye verch Jankyns

Fabulous app!!  Now I have something to do at work.  When it's slow, of course!!
Lady Lowrye
"What I lack in talent, I make up for in attitude."

scarletnyx

Say someone has purchased this wondrous app... How would one find this forum? I've put in the url, I've put in just "renfair", and still nothing! Any tips?
2013 RenNado Survivor
Phoenix Risen

Try searching either RenaissanceFestivals or @RenaissanceFestivals. I'm on it right now and that's what it shows under my forum name. Hope that helps. I love it!
Lady Lowrye

Also try to add .com to the end of both the above suggestions if they don't work.
Lady Lowrye

scarletnyx

Got it to work! The search function is abit weird, but the app is awesome all the same! Thanks for the tips!
2013 RenNado Survivor
Phoenix Risen

Tom

I've updated Tapatalk to the current server version, it should improve performance for the people that use it.
Thanks,

Tom

Lady Kett

Soooo is tapatalk worth the $2.99 in the App Store if this is the only board I frequent that uses it? I need an enabler...or a voice of reason! :)

Tom

If you're using a phone I'd say it's definitely worth it, for a tablet maybe less so (although I use it for both).
Thanks,

Tom