News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

great day at sterling

Started by Carl, August 07, 2012, 04:35:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carl

Just want to say what a great time I had at Sterling this last Sat. Attended with my sister she also had a wonderful time. You are very lucky to have such a great cast and top shelf music and acts. You final sing is the best I have ever seen! And huzzah to the fan snappers! Merry Mischief, Empty Hats the cast in the lane singing bawdy songs Don Juan and Miguel and the Nuns were fantastic I wish I could see every show and act just not enough time. I nearly died laughing over the running joke at final sing over the cow tipping by flatulence! The cast in the lanes are tops.  May your Queen reign many a year. Also thanks for the M'Crack welcome I hope lady Amy is feeling better
Castleteer
Bretheren of the Great Lakes
Outlander
FOKTOP
True heirto the Duchy of Savoy
Rivet'n Penny

irish

So glad you all had a grand time! I am sorry, I was not there on Saturday, to meet you.
Lady Amy is still in the hospital. Hopefully, they will find out is wrong.
irish~ren ~
Cruise Director ~
Clan O'Doinn (Sterling) ~
Irish Penny Brigade (New York)

Lady Amy of York

It was great meeting you both. I wish i had known earlier that you were coming that weekend.   As sept elder  for  the New York chapter of Clan  M'Crack I would have had you joined the  M'crack clan  for  dinner friday night and  saturday.
  I'm glad  you had a good  time  despite  my little incident. I try  to not make it a habit of passing out  at faire.   I'm doing better then i was  then..knock on wood..thankyou. :)
  Please let me know   when you plan  to visit Sterling  in the future, so we can catch up  and meet.
   Warm regards  to you both.
Lady Amy of York/CaptainAmy of FeistyLady pirateship
Cheiftess Feisty of Clan O' Doinn
HF:Sterling