News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

RenDezvous 2012 Countdown

Started by Merlin the Elder, August 09, 2012, 12:46:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt Spleen

Lady Nicolette

From RenDevous 08, I'm sure a splendid time is being had by all!
"Into every rain a little life must fall." ~ Tom Rapp~Pearls Before Swine

Merlin the Elder

I was wonder why it was getting so warm.... I was SOOo busy getting and giving on my own behalf, that I lost all concern for your wanton desires, Norfolk.  Wizards are notoriously stingy when it comes to hugs.

It has been a lovely weekend. Enormous debt of gratitude to Molden and Lady Mikayla for hosting the event.
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

iain robb

Indeed, enormous gratitude for Molden and Lady Mikayla. And it was great to meet folks from the board, and see others again.

We had wonderful weather as well, not too not nor too cold. More than I can say for my plans to go backpacking this next week -- Hurricane Sandy is bringing high winds, snow and lows in the 20s into the mountains where I was going, and discretion is the better part of valor, so I'm heading home instead, hoping to do some backpacking in warmer climes.

Pinn

Congrats to Lady Mikayla and to her lovely assistant Molden for hosting a wonderful Rendevous.
It was nice to see old friends and to meet the people behind the posts..
I.P.B.
IWG# 3681
Ette
ROL #101
FOKTOP

Molden

Grammercy One and All for your Wondermous Words! It was our absolute pleasure to host our Forum Friends in Fairehaven!

Again, my undying gratitude to Pharmar Greybeard & Maria for volunteering to help with the tailgate. NO WAY would it have been as successful as it was with out your crew's epic help!!!  ;D

And Gee, Thanks to Lady Spicer and Lord Gregory for introducing us to Peach Lambic! Now M'Lady has a taste for it and nothing else will do!

Iain - I am glad you decided to go with the better part of valor on your choice...we were thinking about you doing that through this weather.

Oh and Norfolk? I made sure that Ms. Trish got those huggs you sent... I couldn't resist umm,...adding my own extra attentions to th' sentiment don't ya know?  ;)

Grammercy Cap'n Spleen for all of your help in passing the banner and sending well wishes. Would have Loved to have your company, but we all know - Mundania does exact her price.

Finally - Please, ALL of our travelers - We wish you SAFE and Enjoable travels back home. Especially with the Storm and related issues in play.  We look forward to the Next opportunity to see you again!
Cat-like & Mercurial

Reliably Unreliable

Norfolk

Quote from: Molden on October 29, 2012, 09:53:54 AM
Oh and Norfolk? I made sure that Ms. Trish got those huggs you sent... I couldn't resist umm,...adding my own extra attentions to th' sentiment don't ya know?  ;)

Grammercy, Molden!  I appreciate your selflessness.    :'(
Just call me "Your Grace"

Merlin the Elder

Quote from: Norfolk on October 29, 2012, 10:18:57 AM

(*** The man doesn't know what he's doing....***)
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

Ms Trish

Quote from: Merlin the Elder on October 29, 2012, 04:28:10 PM
Quote from: Norfolk on October 29, 2012, 10:18:57 AM

(*** The man doesn't know what he's doing....***)

Oh, I disagree! He knew EXACTLY what he was doing!!

Had a splendid time! Thank you to everyone who had a part in it! I appreciated your hospitality and efforts!
If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right!

Molden

LOL!

Truly - I was just thinking back on the weekend. So many fun and interesting conversations with all of you. Lady Mikayla and I were agreeing last night - that it was SO FUN to have a smaller, more intimate gathering. We got to know, share and enjoy so much with all of you. Thank You ALL for coming, whether from near or from far. This weekend will always be remembered fondly!
Cat-like & Mercurial

Reliably Unreliable

William of Ware

Lady M and Molden, Just wanted to agree with everyone and say I had a most wonderful time.  Both of you made all of us feel 'right at home'   You guys have a wonderful faire.
Thanks !!
William of Ware
Ren Merc 616
6JR81  Jolly Roger DX Group

Lady Spicer

Lord Spicer and I are chiming in to say that we felt so welcomed by all within the group, enjoyed the humor of all and the food.  I have arrived home feeling that I had been eating all weekend!

Also wanted to express how lucky you all are to have such a festival owner and the great things that should be happpening to your faire in the future.  Sure felt strange to see him on the plane to Charlotte, be greeted by him at the festival, then see him again on the plane back to MN!  Probably more than I noticed our owner in the last 2 years!

We hope to see all of you at the next event!!!
Lady "Cinnamon" Spicer
Baroness of Worchester
Kimberly Grandprey
MN Renaissance Court