News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Big Bear Valley Ren Faire!

Started by Sir Stout, August 10, 2012, 01:18:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Stout

The Big Bear Valley Ren Faire starts tomorrow in Fawnskin, southern California.  Anybody going?  My wife and I will be there in our new garb!

If you see us, please say hello! I'm a big guy and will be wearing black pants slashed at the sides with green, a natural-colored shirt and green bandana.  My wife's a full foot shorter than me, and will be wearing a rust-colored corset, hiked-up black & olive skirts, and a black bandana.  We're looking forward to getting pics in our new garb.

This will be our first time at this faire - we usually go to the Pleasure Faire in Irwindale.  We'd love you meet you all there, and I'll let you know how the faire was!

Cheers!
Josh
I'm the kind of guy who needs to have a game plan.  Unfortunately, I'm also the kind of guy who never has a game plan.

The Lady Mercedes

Sigh, if only for being broke & public transport being what it is here! Looking forward to your report though!
Why be mundane when you can be a Rennie?!