News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

This is it!

Started by Sir Douglas of Waterbury, August 16, 2012, 06:08:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Douglas of Waterbury

One last time, I can't believe this the last hurrah the Grand Finally Weekend. The weather looks perfect. No excuses every must be there for one last celebration. I don't know about you but I have had the time of my life!!!! Thanks to all who helped make 2012 a great success!

Bob of the Lake

Thank you, Sir Douglas, and may I wish you a fabulous final weekend! I was privileged to visit Sterling for the first time earlier in the season and fell in love with the wonderful site, entertainment, and people. I and my son had a fantastic time! May I wish you, and all at Sterling a wonderful closing celebration!
I came, I saw, I skipped to my lou.
            - Hammy the Squirrel

Tygrkat

M'Lord and I will be there Saturday (as that looks to be the cooler of the two days) to celebrate and once again visit our most beloved Warwickshire!! I have been looking forward to this all year!

Many thanks, Sir Douglas, for all the hard work you and your entire staff do to make Sterling such a special place ~ you can truly feel that everyone loves being there, and that adds to the magic immeasurably!! HUZZAH!!  :D
50% Endora, 50% Aunt Clara.

Ozium

I shall see the on the morrow TygrKat. And if our paths don not cross have a wondrous well day.
Home Faire:Sterling
Clan O'Doinn-Irish Penny Brigade (New York)
Carpenter of the good ship Medusa.
Foktop Knight
Clan Vogdis

Tygrkat

Indeed, Ozium!  :) And should our paths not cross (though they often do) I hope your day is wondrous as well!
50% Endora, 50% Aunt Clara.

MMario

It was great.  More then great. 

Lady Amy of York

Wishing everyone  at Sterling, cast, staff, crew, friends, a great rest of  2012  and see you next  season  !  Hugs  and  love  ! :)
Lady Amy of York/CaptainAmy of FeistyLady pirateship
Cheiftess Feisty of Clan O' Doinn
HF:Sterling